• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC Timelines and Repeated Document Uploads

indragh

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,
So I applied for the Amex MRCC card (through referral) on the evening of the 19th. I received a mail to upload documents after completing my vKYC as well. Does anyone know how long it takes for my aplication to be processed? I keep receiving mails to upload my income documents and bank statements for employment verification and I keep uploading them, but it has been 3 times already, including the first time. I haven't received any way to track the application or other e-mail ackowledgement either.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi Everyone,
So I applied for the Amex MRCC card (through referral) on the evening of the 19th. I received a mail to upload documents after completing my vKYC as well. Does anyone know how long it takes for my aplication to be processed? I keep receiving mails to upload my income documents and bank statements for employment verification and I keep uploading them, but it has been 3 times already, including the first time. I haven't received any way to track the application or other e-mail ackowledgement either.
You can reply to their email or call them and tell you have already uploaded docs

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,
Which document are you uploading? I had referred my friend and he had received mail yo upload documents. After uploading documents the card was approved on the next day itself.

indragh

TF Buzz
I'm uploading bank statement and payslips because that's what they asked for. Let's see. If I get the upload mail again, I'll call them and ask. Is there any place where I can check status of the application?

TF Premier
I'm uploading bank statement and payslips because that's what they asked for. Let's see. If I get the upload mail again, I'll call them and ask. Is there any place where I can check status of the application?
You can check the status by calling the customer care.

indragh

TF Buzz
Thanks for the help, guys. I was able to connect with Customer Care. Apparently the issue was that they weren't able to parse the PDFs of my Payslips, so I gave them JPEGs and it all went through and I have the card now. Pretty great card, even if I fucked up on Gyftr and bought an extra voucher. Pretty sure I'll use it up anyway.

tkdhang

TF Buzz
Thanks for the help, guys. I was able to connect with Customer Care. Apparently the issue was that they weren't able to parse the PDFs of my Payslips, so I gave them JPEGs and it all went through and I have the card now. Pretty great card, even if I fucked up on Gyftr and bought an extra voucher. Pretty sure I'll use it up anyway.
Hi, I am also having the same issue of multiple emails coming of upload income documents. How did you give them jpeg files for processing please help me with the further steps as i have already uploaded pdf's 3 times already.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, I am also having the same issue of multiple emails coming of upload income documents. How did you give them jpeg files for processing please help me with the further steps as i have already uploaded pdf's 3 times already.
There are many ways to do it..
One official way:

1704788190159.png

tkdhang

TF Buzz
There are many ways to do it..
One official way:

1704788190159.png
Sorry sir but you didn't understand me. I have already converted my pdf's to jpg but how to submit it to amex and what to do after that, that's what i was asking. So i want to know detail step by step of your journey after multiple document upload emails from amex.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sorry sir but you didn't understand me. I have already converted my pdf's to jpg but how to submit it to amex and what to do after that, that's what i was asking. So i want to know detail step by step of your journey after multiple document upload emails from amex.
you just upload the JPEG files again fromt he link they provided ..that is

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ok done. What's next ? Should i call the customer care and tell them i have uploaded as per said in email.
No need.. just wait for their decision.. Now you will stop getting those repeated emails.

If you want some peace, you can talk to them and confirm tomorrow..

tkdhang

TF Buzz
No need.. just wait for their decision.. Now you will stop getting those repeated emails.

If you want some peace, you can talk to them and confirm tomorrow..
Thank you so much for the help. Just a last question, how much time it has taken for the decision in your case after this step ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thank you so much for the help. Just a last question, how much time it has taken for the decision in your case after this step ?
Actually it didn't happen to me..
If everything else is okay, you will see a decision within 2 to 3 days

Last edited:

indragh

TF Buzz
In my case, the decision came on I think the next day itself or the one after, so it was pretty quick. Should only take a few days.

tkdhang

TF Buzz
Again everyday upload documents email is coming. Contacted customer care and they told my bank statements are not going through the system and I should upload the original bank statements. I told that i have uploaded original bank statements but since it was password protected i have first unlocked it then uploaded pdf's and also uploaded jpg also but to my bad luck they are not helping me and telling that upload original bank statements. I don't understand i weren't able to upload password protected pdf's and they are not accepting unlocked pdf's nor jpg. What will i do then. So i let my application rest in peace with amex.

indragh

TF Buzz
Unlocked PDFs as in? Did you unlock the PDFs and then Print them seperately into an insecure PDF that could be used for upload? Make sure the PDF you are uploading does not ask for password at all whenyou try to open it. JPGs also work, but it would generate too many images from one bank statement for you to upload even 1 month depending on transactions. You can also ask Amex CS about what to do in that case.

tkdhang

TF Buzz
Unlocked pdf's means I was unable to upload password protected pdf's that's why I have just removed the password from the pdf's. That's it. And my last 2 month's bank statements were of 2 pages each only so I have uploaded 4 JPEGs also with numbering for their convinence. But they are not accepting jpeg nor my uploaded PDFs

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When was the last time you uploaded the docs? And how many emails have you received till now?

DM me more details with what you've submitted in the application and the list of docs you've uploaded, we can discuss and solve this out.