• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MRCC LTF possible for someone with 1LPM?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Is there any way to get Amex MRCC LTF?

I read in some threads that there's FYF with referral link, but I'm not sure if they are working now.

I have IDFC wealth, HDFC millennia, Amazon Pay ICICI, Axis IOCL, and Scapia with highest limit of 4.8L
Idk why you want it LTF. It's a steal card with paid as well. You can negotiate your annual fees EOY. Which credit card company allows that.

I paid 375/- as annual fees with negotiation.

DM for referral

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Idk why you want it LTF. It's a steal card with paid as well. You can negotiate your annual fees EOY. Which credit card company allows that.

I paid 375/- as annual fees with negotiation.

DM for referral
375/- on MRCC. damn.. should i hit 1.5 lakhs in next year, 1st year mrcc completed on 23rd and spend 1.88 lakhs and get another amex mcc even though i love 18k/24k gold collection for 7k/9k and have redeem 9k+7K already. would have think cause you have option of paying 1440 with taxes.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
375/- on MRCC. damn.. should i hit 1.5 lakhs in next year, 1st year mrcc completed on 23rd and spend 1.88 lakhs and get another amex mcc even though i love 18k/24k gold collection for 7k/9k and have redeem 9k+7K already. would have think cause you have option of paying 1440 with taxes.
I dont think you can get 2 MRCC bro. If thats the case il happily close the gold charge card

Sleepyk

TF Buzz
Apply now. Or wait. It's a matter of choice. Amex is finally getting aggressive with their marketing after a while... Been getting amex ads on payment gateways... I'm sure they'll bring back the LTF MRCC at some point of time...

poseidon07

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to get Amex MRCC LTF?

I read in some threads that there's FYF with referral link, but I'm not sure if they are working now.

I have IDFC wealth, HDFC millennia, Amazon Pay ICICI, Axis IOCL, and Scapia with highest limit of 4.8L
Try discussing with their customer care team, if not done yet. Tell them your highest limit with your spending pattern on other cards, and how you'd use this card more if it were LTF. Otherwise, the offer is not there on paper.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Try discussing with their customer care team, if not done yet. Tell them your highest limit with your spending pattern on other cards, and how you'd use this card more if it were LTF. Otherwise, the offer is not there on paper.
I asked, for me they said cannot do (no offers on their system).
I hold Plat Travel and complete the 4L spend threshold.