• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! American Express Festival Season Spend Based Offer 2023

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

neel

TF Buzz
The T&C mentions only one set maximum for a referee. New customers can get as many as cards approved

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Anyone knows if there is validity for Taj vouchers from Amex? If so, can it be extended if not used during the validity period. I have received Taj voucher spend based offer on my PT, thinking whether to meet the target as I will have to spend additional 60k after meeting yearly milestone.

xinmushert

TF Buzz
If person A refers B and then B refers A then A &B both will receive 2 sets (1set consist of 2 deck), right ??
No, if A refers B then both will receive one set each but post that no more referrals from A or B will make them eligible for any further sets.

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I referred my friend but the link only gives him option to apply for Platinun Travel card though. If there a way he can apply for MRCC?

devine_mortal

TF Premier
At the top Left there is an option to view all cards.. Click on that to view the other cards..
Ah ok. Didn't even notice because it directly comes with the attached message. Now, he applied for Platinum Travel itself. I told him to check with the rep if they call and ask them to change the card to MRCC instead. Lets see if they can do it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_233405_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_233405_Chrome.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 24

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ah ok. Didn't even notice because it directly comes with the attached message. Now, he applied for Platinum Travel itself. I told him to check with the rep if they call and ask them to change the card to MRCC instead. Lets see if they can do it.
Most likely , they would not do... unfortunately

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes I spoke to them and they denied. Suggested to cancel that application and start a new one but don't wanna take that risk since there are only 5 days left for the referral program to end.
5 days only for playing cards offer,
General referral is there for a long time

CCFan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Amex has started rolling out offers to new users.. Had gotten my Gold Card last month..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-16-14-17-34-33_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-16-14-17-34-33_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 60