• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! American Express Festival Season Spend Based Offer 2023

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

djaz

TF Buzz
What type of spends are excluded from this offer?
I tried to chk for exclusions from T&C, could not find any information. any have any info plz share. I have insurance payment due so thinking of using it for the same which otherwise will not get any credits from hdfc/axis

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
I tried to chk for exclusions from T&C, could not find any information. any have any info plz share. I have insurance payment due so thinking of using it for the same which otherwise will not get any credits from hdfc/axis
It would have been better if you had checked 1 msg below the msg you tagged. It mentions about exclusions

FYI: Insurance is not excluded

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think they may come out with more aggressive offers plus include more folks depending on the enrolment numbers and spends of this promotion.

Did anyone receive this offer on more than one card? I received the offer only for my platinum charge. I would have liked to see lower spend offers on my platinum Travel and mrcc.

devine_mortal

TF Premier
Got the ₹1000 voucher on ₹25000 offer. Enrolled, made Insurance payment and done. Lets see kab aata hai voucher.

This is the second time I got this offer and I've been with Amex since 2018 so yeah, its pretty random.

Last edited:
There's a person on YouTube 🤣. Just search for him 😁. To find him on YouTube, simply type 'Hi! Main hoon Arindom' 🤣. He provides solutions to various credit card-related problems. 🤭

offer ke liye 5 Lakh aise hi ghuma doge?? o_O
See I am calculating the benefit here even though I have spend 10k as charges I will get 25k as vouchers and 10k points worth 2.5k or 5k as taj voucher I am getting good value here

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Target is selected by AI and not age of card. I am with amex since 2011 and got 1L (4%) offer. This is probably 7-8th time in last 10 years. I hardly use MRCC apart from generating 1k bonus every month

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
No one accepts amex? Amazon, flipkart, MMT, uber, swiggy, stripe, razorpay etc all do. You probably meant local mom and pop stores.
What they mean is that offline acceptance is low, not only in small shops but also in big shops and restaurants. Amex isn't widely accepted in these places.

Reactions: SSV

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No one accepts amex? Amazon, flipkart, MMT, uber, swiggy, stripe, razorpay etc all do. You probably meant local mom and pop stores.
Why do people assume all online places are only Amazon, flipkart, uber. Please try using on singapore airlines to pay in INR, try PVR offline, try shops and websites of UAE or Singapore brands. I agree online acceptance is good but not all online stores accept AMEX.