• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express Card Application now open

Hey everyone! Provided a non-serviceable location which is my permanent/present address. I'm 23 and already have 2 ITRs filed. This year I joined an MNC with an annual salary of 16L + Company stocks (in USD). CIBIL: 791

After filling out the form for AMEX MRCC, getting this error.

Any leads on this?

Also, if my current address is a problem, how do I mitigate this, as my office location is in Bangalore, and I live in a city in West Bengal?
Hey, have the same issue. Office in Gurgaon, live in UP. Unless you have a document proving you are a resident of one of their service locations, I doubt there's much we can do.

Zesty

TF Neo
Hey, have the same issue. Office in Gurgaon, live in UP. Unless you have a document proving you are a resident of one of their service locations, I doubt there's much we can do.
Just had a talk with AMEX Customer support. They said that it won’t be an issue and since they just opened the application, they are receiving a raft of requests which is overwhelming the servers. Should be fixed in sometime.

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Hey everyone! Provided a non-serviceable location which is my permanent/present address. I'm 23 and already have 2 ITRs filed. This year I joined an MNC with an annual salary of 16L + Company stocks (in USD). CIBIL: 791

After filling out the form for AMEX MRCC, getting this error.

Any leads on this?

Also, if my current address is a problem, how do I mitigate this, as my office location is in Bangalore, and I live in a city in West Bengal?
I am also from TIER 3 town.
Shall I apply or not ?

Gautham

TF Premier
Since this is only a temporary accommodation, not sure if I wanna do that. But if I did, do you know if I can change back? Or is there a time boundation
Was just googling this. Seems one can change address upto 32 times (unofficially). So I might be changing too just to get Amex card. Others please weigh-in your experience too.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for amex, received mail for vkyc and document upload.. successfully completed vkyc but while trying to upload the documents getting following error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-20-09-59-38-342_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-20-09-59-38-342_com.android.chrome.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 29