• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazonpay gift voucher to Fuel gv HP PAY WALLET (Back in stock)

techt

TF Legend
Am I the only one wondering why are you guys buying so many HP fuel vouchers??? unless you have trucks or big vehicles. But then again I have heard teying to redeem these vouchers at the pumps are a herculean task as most of the staff wont be trained on this and secondly the rush at the pumps are so high they wont even bother to redeem the voucher and will ask for cash/upi. Or am I missing something here?
Nailed it .

Cj_1907

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Am I the only one wondering why are you guys buying so many HP fuel vouchers??? unless you have trucks or big vehicles. But then again I have heard teying to redeem these vouchers at the pumps are a herculean task as most of the staff wont be trained on this and secondly the rush at the pumps are so high they wont even bother to redeem the voucher and will ask for cash/upi. Or am I missing something here?
it's very easy to redeem them in gurgaon. we just need to scan the installed code.

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
is there a daily limit of adding vouchers on hp pay app?
Customers with KYC verification have a daily transaction limit of 7,500 and a monthly limit of 30,000. Non-KYC users have a daily limit of 5,000 and a monthly limit of 15,000.

jk51

TF Premier
This is decent for people under the following conditions:

1. If they have an HP pump (which knows and accepts the HP pay without any hassle) enroute to their workplace or nearby their homes.

2. They have a decent fuel consumption which they can divert to that particular HP outlet which accepts the same.

3. If they hold Infinia then it makes sense for them

4. If they don’t hold Amex Plat Travel

5. If they don’t prefer private fuel stations

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Everyone who deives regularly uses fuel for 4 to 10k per month. So what is so surprising? Hardly any issue in redemption. Go at a non peak hour like early morning on a weekend or late night.

brucelee

TF Select
This is decent for people under the following conditions:

1. If they have an HP pump (which knows and accepts the HP pay without any hassle) enroute to their workplace or nearby their homes.

2. They have a decent fuel consumption which they can divert to that particular HP outlet which accepts the same.

3. If they hold Infinia then it makes sense for them

4. If they don’t hold Amex Plat Travel

5. If they don’t prefer private fuel stations
6. if they have a hp gas connection, easily 800-900/- consumed per month/45 days.