• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazonpay gift voucher to Fuel gv HP PAY WALLET (Back in stock)

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HP Pay vouchers are back in stock. 4k per day limit it seems. Hurry up. Use your amazon pay balance for fuel purchase.

Sriim

TF Premier
After you able to do now? I did it last week. But now, it's showing error. Use hp coins to buy hp pay voucher

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am not getting the option the pay from Apay wallet. I think the same is vanished.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-17-14-35-55-52_cf420be5e6ce3212a6ed0af998e86016.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-17-14-35-55-52_cf420be5e6ce3212a6ed0af998e86016.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 81

AshAgarwal

TF Neo
HP Pay vouchers are back in stock. 4k per day limit it seems. Hurry up. Use your amazon pay balance for fuel purchase.
Hi, how do i purchase HP Pay voucher using amazon pay ? The gyftr as well as HP Pay do not allow Amazon Pay option

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you guys all rushing to buy those vouchers too get the 2% off via hp pay app??? Sorry I'm not getting it..

Sriim

TF Premier
You can directly load into hp pay wallet using CC. Rewards depends on the card T&C. For example, BOB HPCL Energie doesn't reward, but ICICI HPCL super saver does

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Am I the only one wondering why are you guys buying so many HP fuel vouchers??? unless you have trucks or big vehicles. But then again I have heard teying to redeem these vouchers at the pumps are a herculean task as most of the staff wont be trained on this and secondly the rush at the pumps are so high they wont even bother to redeem the voucher and will ask for cash/upi. Or am I missing something here?

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Am I the only one wondering why are you guys buying so many HP fuel vouchers??? unless you have trucks or big vehicles. But then again I have heard teying to redeem these vouchers at the pumps are a herculean task as most of the staff wont be trained on this and secondly the rush at the pumps are so high they wont even bother to redeem the voucher and will ask for cash/upi. Or am I missing something here?
No it’s easy to redeem them