• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Prime subscription

Abhi5467

TF Select
There is offer on IndusInd Bank gyftr portal. 12% off for Amazon prime subscription @ 1319.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426-092051.png
    Screenshot_20240426-092051.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 18

Abhi5467

TF Select
SECRET TRICK to get Amazon Prime at 750/-
When it’s your last month of subscription just head over to renewal page, try to pay normal ₹1500 price and cancel the transaction midway at stage of OTP or UPI . Do this one time everyday for 3-4 days. After this a banner will pop up to early renew the subscription at ₹750/- ( this offer is NOT youth offer , I was not eligible for youth offer still got it at 750/-)
Possible reason is Amazon thinks you might be interested in renewing early so get you the offer.

NewPlayer

TF Buzz
If you don't want to go through all this hassle, I would suggest to go for Park+. They are offering flat 15% off, so it would be 1275 and if you have SBI Cashback card, you will get another 5% back on 1275.
ty bhai, but 590 card charges ko hum utilise kar payenge per year. Aur next year se kitne ka padega renewal amazon prime ka, any idea ?

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
SECRET TRICK to get Amazon Prime at 750/-
When it’s your last month of subscription just head over to renewal page, try to pay normal ₹1500 price and cancel the transaction midway at stage of OTP or UPI . Do this one time everyday for 3-4 days. After this a banner will pop up to early renew the subscription at ₹750/- ( this offer is NOT youth offer , I was not eligible for youth offer still got it at 750/-)
Possible reason is Amazon thinks you might be interested in renewing early so get you the offer.
In this way, can we purchase at ₹750 and get ₹750 as cashback being youth, as per AMZ T&Cs?