• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Prime subscription

Abhi5467

TF Select
AMAZON PRIME SUBSCRIPTION @ ₹750/- only!
As you know yearly membership of prime costs ₹1499/- unless you are eligible under youth offer ( 18-24 years old account holders get 750 cashback). But recently, if you renew prime early before expiry of your current subscription you can still get ₹750 back despite you are NOT eligible under youth offer. Just go to prime and if you are near expiry of your subscription will show an offer : RENEW PRIME EARLY AND GET ₹750 CASHBACK. And also you can renew it using Amazon Pay Balance and still get ₹750. The cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay after your current subscription ends and new subscription starts. I paid using Amazon Pay Balance... screenshot attached below 👇

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127-230459~2.png
    Screenshot_20231127-230459~2.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 142

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
AMAZON PRIME SUBSCRIPTION @ ₹750/- only!
As you know yearly membership of prime costs ₹1499/- unless you are eligible under youth offer ( 18-24 years old account holders get 750 cashback). But recently, if you renew prime early before expiry of your current subscription you can still get ₹750 back despite you are NOT eligible under youth offer. Just go to prime and if you are near expiry of your subscription will show an offer : RENEW PRIME EARLY AND GET ₹750 CASHBACK. And also you can renew it using Amazon Pay Balance and still get ₹750. The cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay after your current subscription ends and new subscription starts. I paid using Amazon Pay Balance... screenshot attached below 👇
for me it showing 1499/- cause i renewed on 11th july 2023 and received 750 CB on renewing.

its_karan

TF Ace
kitne me padega rupay select card se ?
I have explored park+ // paytm -- in dono pe 1274 rupees me milega amazon prime voucher.
Magicpin pe 10% off hai.

Check Jana Card

SpidySpider

TF Premier
kitne me padega rupay select card se ?
I have explored park+ // paytm -- in dono pe 1274 rupees me milega amazon prime voucher.
Magicpin pe 10% off hai.
Prime Membership - ₹ 1/-
For jana sfb -
First yr charge - ₹ 1180/-
Card annual charges - ₹ 590/- onwards
Check the post above, you would understand the details.

Last edited:

SpidySpider

TF Premier
ty bhai, but 590 card charges ko hum utilise kar payenge per year. Aur next year se kitne ka padega renewal amazon prime ka, any idea ?
You get benefits in the form of subscriptions. No cashback as such on using these cards.
Not sure about renewal but I believe the offer renews every year as per Rupay terms & conditions.
Check the below thread for the entire benefits :
If you are a RuPay Select debit card user, you can enjoy some amazing benefits just by registering on rupay select portal.

Hemang

TF Premier
You get benefits in the form of subscriptions. No cashback as such on using these cards.
Not sure about renewal but I believe the offer renews every year as per Rupay terms & conditions.
Check the below thread for the entire benefits :
bhai jiske pas ye card hai usse hum purchase kar sakte hain amazon prime voucher ??