• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay UPI now allows Multiple Bank Linking

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Till now Amazon Pay UPI was one of the few apps, which would let ONLY ONE bank account to be linked with the UPI profile.
But today I was able to add multiple bank account with Amazon pay UPI.

The catch is, Adding multiple BANK account option is not available in the Apay UPI page, rather you have to first select a upi id to send money, from there select "More ways to pay" and then you get the option "Link another bank account".

You can add as many account as you want from here (I tried with 3), however then you can manage your linked bank accounts from UPI section, where you can use a single upi id for all the bank accounts OR create separate UPI IDs for each bank accounts.

This was one of the most sought-after feature in Apay UPI and Amazon finally thought about it, after so many years.
Picsart_22-12-11_21-33-06-488~2.jpg Picsart_22-12-11_21-35-38-167.jpg Picsart_22-12-11_21-38-46-015.jpg

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Till now Amazon Pay UPI was one of the few apps, which would let ONLY ONE bank account to be linked with the UPI profile.
But today I was able to add multiple bank account with Amazon pay UPI.

The catch is, Adding multiple BANK account option is not available in the Apay UPI page, rather you have to first select a upi id to send money, from there select "More ways to pay" and then you get the option "Link another bank account".

You can add as many account as you want from here (I tried with 3), however then you can manage your linked bank accounts from UPI section, where you can use a single upi id for all the bank accounts OR create separate UPI IDs for each bank accounts.

This was one of the most sought-after feature in Apay UPI and Amazon finally thought about it, after so many years.
Picsart_22-12-11_21-33-06-488~2.jpg Picsart_22-12-11_21-35-38-167.jpg Picsart_22-12-11_21-38-46-015.jpg
Noice, they finally added this.

anonymuos

TF Ace
How many accounts have you guys been able to link? I could link 5 bank accounts. Now it no longer shows Link another bank account. I wonder if that's because the maximum limit is 5 or because they pulled the feature. Can anyone confirm if they still see the option to link more than one account?

For the 5 accounts that I have already linked, they remain linked and I can pay from any of them.

Pho3nix

TF Buzz
How many accounts have you guys been able to link? I could link 5 bank accounts. Now it no longer shows Link another bank account. I wonder if that's because the maximum limit is 5 or because they pulled the feature. Can anyone confirm if they still see the option to link more than one account?

For the 5 accounts that I have already linked, they remain linked and I can pay from any of them.
Yes,there is no option to add more than 5 accounts.Very disappointing.