• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay gift voucher with Max discount

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
What are the ways to get Amazon pay gift voucher with Max discount for utility bills, insurance bills? On which platforms SBI cashback card to use for Amazon pay gift vouchers to get default 5% cashback and some additional discount?

paresh22

TF Ace
At least buying Amazon gift cards on Amazon giving me guaranteed 5% cashback. I too once used to purchase Amazon gift card from gyftr SBI Amazon gift cards which gave additional 3% discount but now that offer is gone.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
At least buying Amazon gift cards on Amazon giving me guaranteed 5% cashback. I too once used to purchase Amazon gift card from gyftr SBI Amazon gift cards which gave additional 3% discount but now that offer is gone.
I have purchased a big amount of amazon vouchers. What are the best ways to redeem?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have purchased a big amount of amazon vouchers. What are the best ways to redeem?
Wow interesting, you buy for what do you need to use it for and not the other way around.

You can start buying groceries from Fresh also, which is what I do like heavy ones like 4kg+2kg surf excel costs 1200, 2 or so which will again run for few quarters.

Best is if you buy lot of things from Amazon then only it makes sense to buy Amazon shopping voucher. I am planning to accumulate when I anticipate heavy need like a premium phone or a iPad which is on my list for few years now

Or better to buy Amazon pa ly voucher which I use to pay all utility bills like mobile, internet or EB, Gas etc...which are expected every month

paresh22

TF Ace
Whenever I need to pay bills I am purchasing gift cards and paying bills from Amazon Pay gift card balance.

Edit Note: This does not mean that I only use Amazon Platform to pay bills but for bill payments where I get option to pay via AmazonPay wallet.

Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Wow interesting, you buy for what do you need to use it for and not the other way around.

You can start buying groceries from Fresh also, which is what I do like heavy ones like 4kg+2kg surf excel costs 1200, 2 or so which will again run for few quarters.

Best is if you buy lot of things from Amazon then only it makes sense to buy Amazon shopping voucher. I am planning to accumulate when I anticipate heavy need like a premium phone or a iPad which is on my list for few years now

Or better to buy Amazon pa ly voucher which I use to pay all utility bills like mobile, internet or EB, Gas etc...which are expected every month
Any special benefit in buying amazon voucher? Why can't we just use normal card offers like ICICI APAY or SBI Cashback or whichever is better at that time? I bought because i was getting 3%+5% in the offer

thejaguar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
cashback portals like smartbuy and edge give a 15%+ total cashback when you buy a voucher that can be used on Amazon only (higher limit) and a pay card that can be used anywhere Amazon Pay is accepted (lower limit). You can also use cashback portals (like cashkaro) to try and get an additional cashback when you are making the purchase on Amazon - cashkaro's tracking is not great, so more often than not, you won't get credit for it.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
cashback portals like smartbuy and edge give a 15%+ total cashback when you buy a voucher that can be used on Amazon only (higher limit) and a pay card that can be used anywhere Amazon Pay is accepted (lower limit). You can also use cashback portals (like cashkaro) to try and get an additional cashback when you are making the purchase on Amazon - cashkaro's tracking is not great, so more often than not, you won't get credit for it.
any TF thread link or yt video to explain the minute details of this?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any special benefit in buying amazon voucher? Why can't we just use normal card offers like ICICI APAY or SBI Cashback or whichever is better at that time? I bought because i was getting 3%+5% in the offer
It is multiplication of 3x/5x the reward you get out of Magnus/reserve converting that into miles/hotels give more discount benefit

Miles/hotel transfer examples

30% back in Reserve for 5x(agv)
24% back in Magnus for 5x

1lac for calculations
7.5×1000×5=37500* 0.8=30k
6×1000x5=30000*.0.8=24k

_na_cheese

TF Premier
Can I buy amazon gift card from smartbuy and use it to pay bills?

I checked smartbuy portal it says amazon "shopping" voucher.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Mr. Aman

TF Select
hello everyone
I'll have to kotak pvr platinum credit card
I want to know is there any website or method to buy Amazon pay voucher at discount

Tejo

TF Legend
On card to card basis apply for another card, kotak does not giving much cashback just 1% reward points.

Buying Amazon pay voucher in third party websites with credit cards is restricted as it involves in payments.

Maximum of 2% cashback you may get with some cards.

Several looted with sbi cashback card now it's devalued due to purchasing of amazon pay voucher and instantly they are transferring to bank. Amazon and banks trying to stop this earning tricks.

Currently hdfc allows you to buy apay gift cards with discount upto 5%

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
What are the ways to get Amazon pay gift voucher with Max discount for utility bills, insurance bills? On which platforms SBI cashback card to use for Amazon pay gift vouchers to get default 5% cashback and some additional discount?
Can I purchase Amazon gift card from Amazon by milleania credit card with 5%cashback