• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon order No Product in the Package.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ordered Mi mobile in amazon today it got delivered but there is no mobile available only mobile box and Tempered Glass available... Raised complaint via call to customer service...

Where to mail to get solutions quickly??!
Anyone knows mail id???

Customer care telling that investigation takes 3 days call us on 16th August..

Help...

Because you already reaised the complaint via call, your complaint has already been registered..
If you want this in writing .this is the email you generally log any call in wiriting with some proofs or Photos...

cs-reply@amazon.in

Here you can add, your whatever photos you have... jsut place everything in one place, i.e. together and take the picture and explain everything in detail quoting your order number.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ordered Mi mobile in amazon today it got delivered but there is no mobile available only mobile box and Tempered Glass available... Raised complaint via call to customer service...

Where to mail to get solutions quickly??!
Anyone knows mail id???

Customer care telling that investigation takes 3 days call us on 16th August..

Help...
Because, you have ordered the phone today and got it deliverd today , means it comes under " same day delivery".. means it should come under "Prime" means it will have much more protection...
Please share the actual product listing link, that you can get it from from home page -> "Returns and Orders" (on top right) -> click on the actual order , then you will get the link.. please provide this link... ASAP if you want your resolution quicker in a better way

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Because, you have ordered the phone today and got it deliverd today , means it comes under " same day delivery".. means it should come under "Prime" means it will have much more protection...
Please share the actual product listing link, that you can get it from from home page -> "Returns and Orders" (on top right) -> click on the actual order , then you will get the link.. please provide this link... ASAP if you want your resolution quicker in a better way
I am not able to understand why the guy isn't replying to comments asking for proofs 🙄

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now a days, Amazon and Flipkart are delivering mobiles or any high value products only with open box delivery and OTP validation. It's our responsibility to check the phone before providing OTP. Always make a recording of the unboxing for future proof. Anyways, the guy who started this thread do not have valid proofs or proper details given regarding the product ordered.

Sherwin

TF Select
Prime customer only.. But product delivered after 5 days only... Not on same day. .

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Xiaomi 11i 5G (Stealth Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage),Medium https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09QCZX1T7/?tag=ppvzone-21

I can not find your seller details from the above link .. However these are your seller details... Please check the name and address and matches with your seller.. Try contacting him on his number, and give all your details quoting Amazon order number and ask for the refund.. First go professionally only and see what his response is.
Record the call (MUST)...

1691908481199.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Prime customer only.. But product delivered after 5 days only... Not on same day. .

You didn't understand my question properly.. Prime customer is different to Prime fulfilled product..

To start with , it is good that you are a prime customer.
but while ordering a product, the product listing page should look like below if it is prime fulfilled.

1691908738609.png

If it is like this, Amazon takes much more responsibilty in fulfilling this order..
You should always buy any product like this (i.e. Prime fulfilled), then you have a greater level of protection from Amzon.
If you buy a product fulfilled by the seller, then Amazon acts like just a middleman, a very less protection..

Attachments

• 1691908710698.png
    1691908710698.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 6

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
BTW, You said it took 5 days for the delivery..
Where is it delivered to ?? Is it a metro or remote village or town.. You don't need to disclose your actual place.. ( just state, and district something like that if it is not a metro..)..

I am asking this because I am playing my MINOR Doctor Dolittle role and playing it very well, I suppose ... ;) ;)

Last edited: