• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon merchant name changed after payment using Hdfc Millennia Card

RockyBond

TF Premier
While purchasing Amazon Gift card from Amazon using Hdfc Millennia on the payment page it showed merchant name as 'Amazon' but after entering otp and making payment it showed transaction successful at merchant 'Amazon Gift Card '.

Will I get 5% cashback on this or not?

Hdfc Millennia using cheap tricks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-30-23-32-45-544_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-30-23-32-45-544_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 48

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
You seem quite eager to obtain this answer. In fact, your determination is evident as you opened a thread, didn't find the answer, asked in the wrong thread, and eventually tagged me in another thread. 🤣

Post in thread 'Reviews about ICICI Sapphiro card - what are main benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community...card-what-are-main-benefits.13795/post-257674

Post in thread 'Want to buy amazon 2 20k vouchers.. Suggest how to buy with credit cards' https://www.technofino.in/community...ow-to-buy-with-credit-cards.12677/post-257672

Nevertheless, the answer to your question is yes. I kindly request that you refrain from spamming and repeatedly asking the same question. If you had made an effort to search for the answer instead of asking multiple times, you would have found it. 🤣

RockyBond

TF Premier
You seem quite eager to obtain this answer. In fact, your determination is evident as you opened a thread, didn't find the answer, asked in the wrong thread, and eventually tagged me in another thread. 🤣

Post in thread 'Reviews about ICICI Sapphiro card - what are main benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community...card-what-are-main-benefits.13795/post-257674

Post in thread 'Want to buy amazon 2 20k vouchers.. Suggest how to buy with credit cards' https://www.technofino.in/community...ow-to-buy-with-credit-cards.12677/post-257672

Nevertheless, the answer to your question is yes. I kindly request that you refrain from spamming and repeatedly asking the same question. If you had made an effort to search for the answer instead of asking multiple times, you would have found it. 🤣
Did not find answer anywhere. There are many posts which mention merchant name as Amazon In and people got cashback but no post mentioning merchant name as Amazon Gift Card confirming cashback yet.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Did not find answer anywhere. There are many posts which mention merchant name as Amazon In and people got cashback but no post mentioning merchant name as Amazon Gift Card confirming cashback yet.
Okay, I understand that you haven't found the answer yet. However, why are you repeatedly asking the same question within such a short span of time? It has been reported in this forum that people are indeed receiving cashback, and this has been happening since last month. If someone hadn't received their cashback, it would have been reported here by now. Additionally, the more you inquire about it, the more likely HDFC will attempt to resolve this, potentially considering it a bug. 🤣

While purchasing Amazon Gift card from Amazon using Hdfc Millennia on the payment page it showed merchant name as 'Amazon' but after entering otp and making payment it showed transaction successful at I first purchased an Amazon gift card. Then my merchant showed Amazon gift card. I thought I might not get 5% cashback but I have been purchasing Amazon gift card for the last two months and my merchant name is showing as Amazon gift card. I am totally surprised that I am getting continuous 5 percent cashback.

While purchasing Amazon Gift card from Amazon using Hdfc Millennia on the payment page it showed merchant name as 'Amazon' but after entering otp and making payment it showed transaction successful at merchant 'Amazon Gift Card '.

Will I get 5% cashback on this or not?

Hdfc Millennia using cheap tricks.
two months ago... I purchased an Amazon gift card. Then my merchant showed Amazon gift card. I thought I might not get 5% cashback but I have been purchasing Amazon gift card for the last two months and my merchant name is showing as Amazon gift card. I am totally surprised that I am getting continuous 5 percent cashback.