• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon mcc

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the mcc of this transaction
WWW AMAZON IN
Has anyone seen this before?
Will this be consistent under wallet or shopping

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
What is the mcc of this transaction
WWW AMAZON IN
Has anyone seen this before?
Will this be consistent under wallet or shopping

Amazon Recently Changed its Payment Gateway for Add Money txns.

I did a test txn of Rs.1 using Axis Liberty Debit Card and Merchant Name was "WWW AMAZON IN"

Now Axis show category of each txn done via Debit or Credit Card in a new Section Called "My Money".

I can confirm as of now it Belongs to Shopping-Ecommerce.

Who has HDFC Millenia Debit Card ,
Load 16,000 INR and get 400 Cashback.

Who has Liberty Debit Card,
Load 10,000 INR and Get 500 Cashback.
Load 20,000 INR and get 1000 Cashback, if March is your Birthday Month.

Axis Liberty Holders , Upcoming Saturday-Sunday Shake the AMAZON Server from it core 🤣🤣.

Enjoy till Amazon Patch it and Change the MCC.

Last edited:

Farhad sekh

TF Premier

I did a test txn of Rs.1 using Axis Liberty Debit Card and Merchant Name was "WWW AMAZON IN"

Now Axis show category of each txn done via Debit or Credit Card in a new Section Called "My Money".

Axis Liberty Holders , Upcoming Saturday-Sunday Shake the AMAZON Server from it core 🤣🤣.

Please elaborate the offer you said.

I have axis liberty debit card

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
What if we load 15k extra every month over that 10k in amazon. Will we also get 750 quarterly voucher also?
It's your choice.
For rest 15k I am going to use Induslnd Bank Add Money.

I have millennia and Liberty so my monthly Add Money would be 26k.

I think Amazon has a limit on Direct transfers to Bank Accounts and Merchant Payments using Apay Balance Money UPI. So I will avoid it for rest of the Spend required to complete 25k Spends.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

For liberty dc which day in the week should we use to get cb 🤔 Saturday or Sunday
BTW I never received any cash back for even genuine purchases made through my dc🥲

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
For liberty dc which day in the week should we use to get cb 🤔 Saturday or Sunday
BTW I never received any cash back for even genuine purchases made through my dc🥲
Only Saturday and Sunday.

I have received all the Cashback till June 2022.

For Cashback of July 22 to Dec22, as per Axis Cashback shall be credited by 17th March 2023.
But Cashback not credited.

Complaint already raised with RBI BANKING OMBUDSMAN. I have mentioned all the facts and demaded Compensation of 30,000 INR🤣🤣

Last year also I raised same complaint with BANKING OMBUDSMAN and mentioned in current complaint that even after last Complaint behavior of Axis is Same and I want Compensation for the time and resources I am wasting and for mental Harassment done by Axis Bank
🤣🤣

Waiting for Axis Reply.

Last edited:

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

For Cashback of July 22 to Dec22, as per Axis Cashback shall be credited by 17th March 2023.

Complaint already raised with RBI BANKING OMBUDSMAN. I have mentioned all the facts and demaded Compensation of 30,000 INR🤣🤣

Last year also I raised same complaint with BANKING OMBUDSMAN and mentioned in current complaint that even after last Complaint behavior of Axis is Same and I want Compensation for the time and resources I am wasting and for mental Harassment done by Axis Bank
🤣🤣

Waiting for Axis Reply.
Do we have to claim this weekend cashback (like we have to claim quarterly vouchers), or are they credited directly in account??

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

🤣🤣

Waiting for Axis Reply.
Maybe they got to know the trick and might have stopped giving cashback as many axis spies are already in the forum. They patched axis bank credit card bill payment trick via payzapp card within 3 days

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Do we have to claim this weekend cashback (like we have to claim quarterly vouchers), or are they credited directly in account??
Totally depends Upon Axis Mood.

For me Sometimes Credited directly after raising the complaint.

Sometimes a link will sent on registered email to redeem Cashback of Particular Months.
When you click the link it wil show you the date by which Cashback will be credited to your Account.

For My last complaint link was sent and as per link Cashback shall be credited by 17th March 2023 But Cashback was not credited.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Maybe they got to know the trick and might have stopped giving cashback as many axis spies are already in the forum. They patched axis bank credit card bill payment trick via payzapp card within 3 days
That is a temporary gateway issue which was rectified by Axis

But this is a different case.

This is not a trick beacuse

MCC belongs to Shopping, Hence Txn is eligible and Axis Can not deny Cashback.

If a txn belongs to some other Non-eligible Category and Axis was Crediting the Cashback for Past txns just because merchant name is "Amazon" then we can call it a trick and axis Can can deny Cashback for such txns

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

🤣🤣

Waiting for Axis Reply.
Loooong wait but worthy

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge

do we get cashback for liberty debit card but who do not have a liberty account?

Last edited by a moderator:

pranavcool

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Now got amazon.in after payment it shows AMAZON PAY INDIA PRIVA