• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon ICICI PAY Credit Card Upgrade

Yoman

TF Buzz
I want one ICICI credit card other than Amazon pay Card for offers.
I have Amazon pay card with 2.6L limit but I want to move to the main segment of ICICI credit cards like rubyx, coral and Emerald.
First, apply expressions credit card from the card section of ICICI mobile app. Expressions credit card is approved within 24 hours without any issue. This expressions credit card is of the same limit as your Amazon pay card. Now Both your card will be active. Now wait for 2-3 months after that call customer care and ask them to upgrade your expression credit card into ICICI MMT credit card (this has only a joining fee no annual fee). Now close your expression card.

Last edited:

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
First, apply expressions credit card from the card section of ICICI mobile app. Expressions credit card is approved within 24 hours without any issue. This expressions credit card is of the same limit as your Amazon pay card. Now Both your card will be active. Now wait for 2-3 months after that call customer care and ask them to upgrade your expression credit card into ICICI MMT credit card (this has only a joining fee no annual fee). Now close your expression card.
1. What will be the charge for expression cards?
2. Will this expression card have the shared limit or separate limit than amazon card?
3. Can I upgrade to any card or MMT is the only option?
4. You have mention 2-3 month to apply for other card.
Is it the minimum time to apply for next card?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
The best method to get Coral credit card from amazon pay credit card with less hassle?
from imobile- card - amazon pay card - more option - get expression card - place request for expression card.
it will take 5 to 7 working days and you will get expression card, call icici Customer care and ask them to upgrade your expression card to coral or whatever icici you wanna hold, and then you can safely close your expression card. (if you close card within 15 days, you'll not be charged card joining fees).

Yoman

TF Buzz
1. What will be the charge for expression cards?
2. Will this expression card have the shared limit or separate limit than amazon card?
3. Can I upgrade to any card or MMT is the only option?
4. You have mention 2-3 month to apply for other card.
Is it the minimum time to apply for next card?
1- 500
2- shared limit with the Amazon card
3- Any card (MMT is the Only joining fee that why I have mentioned this one)
4- No minimum time (you can upgrade your card on same day when you have received your card but it depends on the customer executive, I have called them executive told me that I have not an upgrade offer then after that I have disconnected the call and again called to them then another executive have taken the request for upgrade) but maybe customer executive responded that you have not an offer for an upgrade

Kaiser

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not sure if this is mentioned elsewhere but if you happen to cancel your ICICI Amazon Pay credit card, you can never get another one. This was confirmed by the customer care of Amazon & ICICI verbally.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Yes.
Axis my zone, flipkart axis cc, BOB Premier(recently), Zomato edition (recently).
All are lifetime free.
So want another LTF ICICI credit card.
I have basic 10k MAB account with them as well. Its 6 month old.
I have all pre approved offers for home loan, persnal loan and car loan in that account but they are not giving any pre approved credit card offers till now.
Thats why asked for any other option to get other cards.
They don’t offer pre-approved credit cards to amazon icici holders

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Not sure if this is mentioned elsewhere but if you happen to cancel your ICICI Amazon Pay credit card, you can never get another one. This was confirmed by the customer care of Amazon & ICICI verbally.
Why are you posting the same thing in 3 different threads 😂 once is enough

Post in thread 'How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application' https://www.technofino.in/community...any-cibil-enquiry-application.866/post-229475

Post in thread 'ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card And Regular ICICI Bank Credit Cards Limit Merger Or Transfer' https://www.technofino.in/community...ards-limit-merger-or-transfer.868/post-229476

Kaiser

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Why are you posting the same thing in 3 different threads 😂 once is enough

Post in thread 'How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application' https://www.technofino.in/community...any-cibil-enquiry-application.866/post-229475

Post in thread 'ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card And Regular ICICI Bank Credit Cards Limit Merger Or Transfer' https://www.technofino.in/community...ards-limit-merger-or-transfer.868/post-229476
Posted since there were 3 threads related to the same card but different topics. Might help someone notice it.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Posted since there were 3 threads related to the same card but different topics. Might help someone notice it.
Do you realize that there is a search function available in this forum? Posting the same content multiple times, even with good intentions, is considered spamming. It is generally sufficient to post it once.

Kaiser

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Do you realize that there is a search function available in this forum? Posting the same content multiple times, even with good intentions, is considered spamming. It is generally sufficient to post it once.
You are correct. Thankfully few people responded to it, which means it might have been useful for them. Also, good that I don't have 900+ random posts, posting every few minutes without any value addition or so, because that would have been spam in some people's opinion. Anyway, thank you and I'll stop posting further. Good day to you Sir.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
You are correct. Thankfully few people responded to it, which means it might have been useful for them. Also, good that I don't have 900+ random posts, posting every few minutes without any value addition or so, because that would have been spam in some people's opinion. Anyway, thank you and I'll stop posting further. Good day to you Sir.
Are you suggesting that members with 900+ random posts have nothing valuable to contribute, as per your assessment? 😂

By the way the piece of information you gave is not accurate and many people have cancelled and successfully reapplied for Amazon Pay card too. Just a quick search in the forum or even Google would have got you that answer.

It's truly a shame that the world will be deprived of your profound insights from this point onward. I can only imagine the profound impact your absence will have on the online community. Wishing you a remarkably intelligent day, Sir.