• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon ICICI CREDIT CARD

dhiraz

TF Ace
Applied yesterday without any documents and no video kyc
Approved today
I Have ICICI Bank Account Since February. Also Secured Credit Card against FD of 1.5L with the Credit Limit of 1.35L But I Applied Amazon Pay ICICI Card Two Times They Rejected.

I don't know what's going wrong.

Everyone said if someone have account ICICI Bank Account and their Credit Card they Will Get Easily Amazon Pay ICICI Card but not in my case.

By the way do you have any Account with ICICI or any credit card?

And How much limit you get on Amazon Pay ICICI Card?

Last edited:
I Have ICICI Bank Account Since February. Also Secured Credit Card against FD of 1.5L with the Credit Limit of 1.35L But I Applied Amazon Pay ICICI Card Two Times They Rejected.

Everyone said if someone have account ICICI Bank Account and their Credit Card they Will Get Easily Amazon Pay ICICI Card but not in my case.

By the way do you have any Bank account with ICICI Bank or any credit card from ICICI.

I am holding icici mine account since may 2021.
Holding a fd card with just 9k limit( purpose was just to generate cibil score)
On 20 august 2022, i got my apay card approved with 1.20 lakhs limit within 2 minutes of applying(No kyc or documents were asked).

iajeet

TF Buzz

I opened ICICI mine account in Feb 2022 for Amazon pay icici credit card and it realy worked for me.
I already have Amazon pay later since Feb 2021 and amzon prime also.

l got 70k limit. it's my first icici card.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding icici mine account since may 2021.
Holding a fd card with just 9k limit( purpose was just to generate cibil score)
On 20 august 2022, i got my apay card approved with 1.20 lakhs limit within 2 minutes of applying(No kyc or documents were asked).
Pretty much the same for me. I have a FD card since APR 2021 for Building Credit History. I applied and was instantly approved in MAY 2022 for APay with 1.1 lakhs CL.

Dcc

TF Buzz
I've an FD card since APR 2021 as well. I'm using the Bank account since July 2016. It was a salary account earlier. I applied for Amazon Pay ICICI card today and got approved; the new card is sharing limit with the FD card. Both the cards have limit of 9.2K. I'm ok with the limit for now. Has anyone experienced an increase in the limit for Amazon Pay card that was at point sharing the same limit as the FD card?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I've an FD card since APR 2021 as well. I'm using the Bank account since July 2016. It was a salary account earlier. I applied for Amazon Pay ICICI card today and got approved; the new card is sharing limit with the FD card. Both the cards have limit of 9.2K. I'm ok with the limit for now. Has anyone experienced an increase in the limit for Amazon Pay card that was at point sharing the same limit as the FD card?
Do you have any income proof?

Dcc

TF Buzz
Yes, I've ITR and salary slips. But I wasn't asked any during the application process from the Amazon app. It only redirected me to enter the existing credit card details and the application got approved instantly after the OTP submission.
I also have an existing HSBC card since November last year with 67K limit and salary credited in account is 70K+.

Last edited:

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Yes, I've ITR and salary slips. But I wasn't asked any during the application process from the Amazon app. It only redirected me to enter the existing credit card details and the application got approved instantly after the OTP submission.
I also have an existing HSBC card since November last year with 67K limit and salary credited in account is 70K+.
Do you want to increase limit of your Amazonpay credit card
Just send a email to icici bank for increase Credit card limit using Itr/salary slip

Reactions: Dcc

Having FD card that too of 1.5L limit may be the reason for rejection . Minimum FD card limit may be around 10k or 5k would have helped you.

shivkumar

TF Select
I am ICICI customer since about 2005... have a Sapphiro & Coral Card..

applied for amazon pay card day before yesterday... still application under process.. the page mentioned 60s processing..

the amazon account that I applied from does not have prime membership, also just 1 transaction..

got a email to do VKYC & submit ITR, income docs.. but on logging in from amazon website to check card application status no such option to do vkyc or upload documents.. the status is application under process..

while applying I was asked for PAN, Aadhaar, income source, address, etc..