• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazing new app to earn cashback on shopping with 0 effort!

knight

TF Ace
For myntra flipkart or any other shopping site
cashkaro
earnkaro
zingoy

these websites are best no need to do any thing
just click on your preferred shopping website icon and you redirect to there and make purchase as usual and get cashback
I don't think Cashkaro has a running offer for Myntra as of now.

Paisawapas has been working well for me for over a year

bhavik886151

TF Premier
I don't think Cashkaro has a running offer for Myntra as of now.

Paisawapas has been working well for me for over a year
they have removed it just now because i used it in early morning. i am using cashkaro from 3 year and it is great website from all the others. i used that cashback site which gave best value for my purcahse like paisawapas, earn karo, zingoy , inrdeals etc

bhavik886151

TF Premier
y
I sue cashkaro along with Flash! WHats the harm in using both in combination. All you have to do to get 2% discount from apps like myntra is update your FLASH.co email and nothing else. Its actually much better than cashkaro also as a lot of times the cashback doesnt even get tracked and effort gets wasted.
yes we can use both in combination while for Flash you have to update your flash email in all the website you want to make purchase while in cashkaro you not required to do any thing also in amazon cashkaro gave 2.5% or more in most category

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
y

yes we can use both in combination while for Flash you have to update your flash email in all the website you want to make purchase while in cashkaro you not required to do any thing also in amazon cashkaro gave 2.5% or more in most category
is it better than gopaisa?

tharun

TF Select
Thanks all whoever applied via my referral! Please note that the referral will only work on app and not website.

Referral Link: https://app.flash.tech/app/QqsWQ7YXqZsCLncq7

FLASH.CO!
I have installed yesterday via your link but where is the option to refer i don't see anywhere in the app and also I didn't get any reward for using your link ( I wanted to know is there any mistake from my side or not referral bonus for signup) and where can i find my referral link I have checked in profile section but nothing is there in it

codenerd

TF Ace
I have installed yesterday via your link but where is the option to refer i don't see anywhere in the app and also I didn't get any reward for using your link ( I wanted to know is there any mistake from my side or not referral bonus for signup) and where can i find my referral link I have checked in profile section but nothing is there in it
Actually I think they are rolling this feature out user by user. I myself am not sure. Click on your icon maybe thats where you get. Earlier I referred so many family members and friends and they didnt even have referral program at that time.

Sudarshan61

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So they
I may not be understanding their revenue model. Getting my shopping data.
Meanwhile Make hay while the sun shines.
So they pay you in exchange of
1. Phone number
2. Addresses
3. Details of my purchase

Plus possibility of loosing account (password reset mails etc will also go to their email...who knows how much secure and who all can see those details going forward)

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So they

So they pay you in exchange of
1. Phone number
2. Addresses
3. Details of my purchase

Plus possibility of loosing account (password reset mails etc will also go to their email...who knows how much secure and who all can see those details going forward)
Check here: https://www.technofino.in/community...k-on-shopping-with-0-effort.13734/post-237035

Genuine people with good corporate history.
This is as much assurance as I need, when signing up for a new application. It may be different for others but it's cool with me

I get 2% recurring easily and everytime for Swiggy good delivery orders (not instamart) and myntra orders always. Even shared screenshot of it above!
Sorry. I meant Amazon and Zomato don't give recurring 2% is what I meant.
Swiggy is fine but we don't use it much

codenerd

TF Ace
I just referred my friend today and he got 50 coins via my referral and I will get coins when he first uses a flash.co id to order something from partner app. Thats how it works and even i got 50 coins.

Thank you all whoever used my referral link!

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just referred my friend today and he got 50 coins via my referral and I will get coins when he first uses a flash.co id to order something from partner app. Thats how it works and even i got 50 coins.

Thank you all whoever used my referral link!

I got 50 coins as well when using your referral link. thank you !
only thing is I don't have any option to refer people yet. Wonder how long it will take for them to activate it for my account

codenerd

TF Ace
I got 50 coins as well when using your referral link. thank you !
only thing is I don't have any option to refer people yet. Wonder how long it will take for them to activate it for my account
Most welcome! I see referral on their app. Try clicking ur profile ico maybe thats where u will find.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Most welcome! I see referral on their app. Try clicking ur profile ico maybe thats where u will find.
I tried in all obvious places and still can't find it. maybe it's just not enabled for me yet. will wait for a couple of days & check again, ping their support if I still don't see it. thanks !

tharun

TF Select
Join me @flash.co! I’m using my new @flash.co email id while shopping and really love the spam-free experience. It also comes with a super smart inbox, order tracking features, and awesome insights etc.

Tap the link to download & collect 50 Flash Coins on your first order using this new email id.