• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazing new app to earn cashback on shopping with 0 effort!

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi TFers!
There's an amazing new mobile app in the market called FLASH.CO.
This is a very unique app as it gives you reward points on each purchase on the listed/partner apps. Whats unique about it is that when you create an account here, you get a custom email ID that gets created and all you have to do is that update that email ID on your daily apps like Zomato, Swiggy, Myntra, Amazon, etc.. (Basically ecommerce and food delivery apps).
All you need to do is:
  • After signing up, the username you create- an email ID will be created.. For ex: if your username is alex, the email id created will be alex@flash.co
  • Now, update the newly created email ID - alex@flash.co on all your apps. Updating the app will no way hamper your existing account or anything. Plus it makes your normal email accounts clutter free. I have myself updated it across all my apps and on apps where I have premium memberships also. Absolutely hassle free.
  • Thats it! You dont need to enrol into any offer, click on any activate button or any such crap! Simply keep using your daily apps and everytime you order from their partner apps (where you should have already updated the new email ID) and earn 2-10% FLASH COINS easily. Theres a capping of 100 flash coins per order.

Each Flash Coin = 1 rupee.

Once you reach 100 coins threshold, simply transfer 100 or more rupees directly to your UPI instantly. Absolutely no- nonsense stuff! I am simply in love with this app.

Already earned 600+ coins which means 600rupees easy money. Ex: On myntra and swiggy they give flat 2% flashcoins everytime on each order upto 100rs (3 times per app per day limit).

Easiest way to save additional money only by updating your email id on daily use apps. Absolutely in love with this app!

Referral Link: https://app.flash.tech/app/QqsWQ7YXqZsCLncq7

Attachments

• 1686484056947.jpg
    1686484056947.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 1686484056959.jpg
    1686484056959.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 1686484056972.jpg
    1686484056972.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 122

great

TF Premier
I may not be understanding their revenue model. Getting my shopping data.
Meanwhile Make hay while the sun shines.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Hi TFers!
This is a very unique app as it gives you reward points on each purchase on the listed/partner apps. Whats unique about it is that when you create an account here, you get a custom email ID that gets created and all you have to do is that update that email ID on your daily apps like Zomato, Swiggy, Myntra, Amazon, etc.. (Basically ecommerce and food delivery apps).
All you need to do is:
  • After signing up, the username you create- an email ID will be created.. For ex: if your username is alex, the email id created will be alex@flash.co
  • Now, update the newly created email ID - alex@flash.co on all your apps. Updating the app will no way hamper your existing account or anything. Plus it makes your normal email accounts clutter free. I have myself updated it across all my apps and on apps where I have premium memberships also. Absolutely hassle free.
  • Thats it! You dont need to enrol into any offer, click on any activate button or any such crap! Simply keep using your daily apps and everytime you order from their partner apps (where you should have already updated the new email ID) and earn 2-10% FLASH COINS easily. Theres a capping of 100 flash coins per order.

Once you reach 100 coins threshold, simply transfer 100 or more rupees directly to your UPI instantly. Absolutely no- nonsense stuff! I am simply in love with this app.

Already earned 600+ coins which means 600rupees easy money. Ex: On myntra and swiggy they give flat 2% flashcoins everytime on each order upto 100rs (3 times per app per day limit).

Easiest way to save additional money only by updating your email id on daily use apps. Absolutely in love with this app!

For Swiggy , Instamart orders are eligible?
If yes I can get 2% upto 100, three times in a Day on Swiggy Instamart Txns ?

yags207

TF Neo
The revenue model seems to be providing insights on consumer’s shopping behaviour and patterns. But agree with a comment - May hay while the sun shines

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Usage and spend pattern analysis... but I don't think they would have a +ve revenue with it...

But I don't think.. for example Zom*** would pay this company to understand which restaurants people are using Sw*g** for...

They already have notification access and can easy read all the data from there (atleast in android devices)

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i dont think amazon will let this go for much longer..they dont like new domain email ids
using this for amazon might not be a good idea since we have amazon pay giftcards added.. so basically it would be possible for them to recieve OTP and login in your account..

But its very good for apps like swiggy and other stuff. Thanks for the info @kshitiz25

Last edited:

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
using this for amazon might not be a good idea since we have amazon pay giftcards added.. so basically it would be possible for them to recieve OTP and login in your account..

But its very good for apps like swiggy and other stuff. Thanks for the info @kshitiz25
Yeah. This was the first thought that came to mind.

Second was what if they use the email id to do frauds using your email id and delete messages. Flash.co is not exactly a trusted identity like google (Google comes with its own problems).

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TFers!
All you need to do is:

I noticed they don't offer any flash coins for Zomato, Amazon & Flipkart. Coins are earned only for a few brands. Please confirm if you got anything for brands other than listed in the attached picture

Screenshot_2023-06-12-07-02-50-45.jpg

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

codenerd

TF Ace
I noticed they don't offer any flash coins for Zomato, Amazon & Flipkart. Coins are earned only for a few brands. Please confirm if you got anything for brands other than listed in the attached picture

Screenshot_2023-06-12-07-02-50-45.jpg
For brands such as amazon and others, I think you first have to use their email on those apps and place an order thats it! These brands may not give recurring flash coins on each order like swiggy and myntra does on each order.

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For brands such as amazon and others, I think you first have to use their email on those apps and place an order thats it! These brands may not give recurring flash coins on each order like swiggy and myntra does on each order.
Yes. Looks like it. You get coins when you place the first order for brands like Amazon & Swiggy but not the 2% for recurring others. Just one time 25 coins or so

bhavik886151

TF Premier
For myntra flipkart or any other shopping site
cashkaro
earnkaro
zingoy

these websites are best no need to do any thing
just click on your preferred shopping website icon and you redirect to there and make purchase as usual and get cashback

codenerd

TF Ace
For myntra flipkart or any other shopping site
cashkaro
earnkaro
zingoy

these websites are best no need to do any thing
just click on your preferred shopping website icon and you redirect to there and make purchase as usual and get cashback
I sue cashkaro along with Flash! WHats the harm in using both in combination. All you have to do to get 2% discount from apps like myntra is update your FLASH.co email and nothing else. Its actually much better than cashkaro also as a lot of times the cashback doesnt even get tracked and effort gets wasted.