• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Alternatives to CRED for auto fetching credit card bills

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been using CRED for quite some time and have accumulated 30lakh+ coins. Recently I have observed that I am not getting any cashback on credit card payments. Earlier out of 5 spins in any one spin used to get at least 2-3 rs cashback, but now consistently I am getting coins and no cashback. I am thinking of deleting my cred account. Only thing stopping me is that it used to seamlessly read the statements and remind me of the credit cards due date and bill amount. I have 19 cards and it is difficult for me to remember the due dates of every card and check the bill manually. Any suggestion of other apps(iOS) which would serve my purpose?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have been using CRED for quite some time and have accumulated 30lakh+ coins. Recently I have observed that I am not getting any cashback on credit card payments. Earlier out of 5 spins in any one spin used to get at least 2-3 rs cashback, but now consistently I am getting coins and no cashback. I am thinking on deleting my cred account. Only thing stopping me is that it used to seamlessly read the statements and remind of the credit cards due date and bill amount. I have 19 cards and it is difficult for me to remember the due dates of every card and check the bill manually. Any suggestion of other apps(iOS) which would serve my purpose?
MobiKwik if u r ok with the app privacy terms

CC_Fire

TF Premier
Just curious to know how you guys manage ? Do you remember the statement date of every card and check them on the respective date?
I basically once sat down and noted the statement dates of all my cards and then marked out the common dates for payment across all of them.

So for ex Card1: 18th of every month
Card 2: 22nd of every month
Card 3 17th of every month
Card 4: 26th of every month

So then i just remember that 1-5 of every month, I can sit and pay all bills together. So its like a window where all bills are generated and there is a week or so's overlap where payment is due for all of them together

That way you don't need to remember each statement date and not share your data with these random apps.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just make all your credit card bill generation dates in the range you require. My 14 cards are all between 18 to 1st of a month. I pay all the bills on 2nd of a month when I get my salary.

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I basically once sat down and noted the statement dates of all my cards and then marked out the common dates for payment across all of them.

So for ex Card1: 18th of every month
Card 2: 22nd of every month
Card 3 17th of every month
Card 4: 26th of every month

So then i just remember that 1-5 of every month, I can sit and pay all bills together. So its like a window where all bills are generated and there is a week or so's overlap where payment is due for all of them together

That way you don't need to remember each statement date and not share your data with these random apps.
I too have the statement date noted for all the cards. How do u pay the bills? From any app or through the official sites of individual cards?

Last edited:

akshayhs

TF Ace
Just curious to know how you guys manage ? Do you remember the statement date of every card and check them on the respective date?
I have set each of my card's due date to be exactly on days like 5,10,15,20,25 etc. And I use OneScore to get a reminder even though I know the due dates for all cards memorized.

pandeyji

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have reminders in my Google calendar for next day from Bill generation, only "Mark as done" after paying the bill. Have another reminder to confirm the payment or make payment in case missed for some reason.

Charizard

TF Buzz
I have been using CRED for quite some time and have accumulated 30lakh+ coins. Recently I have observed that I am not getting any cashback on credit card payments. Earlier out of 5 spins in any one spin used to get at least 2-3 rs cashback, but now consistently I am getting coins and no cashback. I am thinking of deleting my cred account. Only thing stopping me is that it used to seamlessly read the statements and remind me of the credit cards due date and bill amount. I have 19 cards and it is difficult for me to remember the due dates of every card and check the bill manually. Any suggestion of other apps(iOS) which would serve my purpose?
Cheq

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Sync your billing dates of all your cards.
Though its little bit weird but still sharing...

I use Message app of Samsung S20 device for this purpose..Whatever Billing message i have received for Card dues ....its automatically arrange it in useful cards ,in ascending order of payment ,,I just refer it to know the exact bill payment due date and if i am paying the card due mannualy then after paying i just delete the message from that section...(Never failed till now).It has offers and finances section too..

Though i have CRED app too, but only opening at time of making payment after refering my useful cards feauture of my Samasung Message App.

No data,no Ads,No internet,No unnecessary permissions...fully traditional😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃.

Screenshot attached for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_195407_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_195407_Messages.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20230421_195445_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_195445_Messages.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20230421_200442_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_200442_Messages.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Though its little bit weird but still sharing...

I use Message app of Samsung S20 device for this purpose..Whatever Billing message i have received for Card dues ....its automatically arrange it in useful cards ,in ascending order of payment ,,I just refer it to know the exact bill payment due date and if i am paying the card due mannualy then after paying i just delete the message from that section...(Never failed till now).It has offers and finances section too..

Though i have CRED app too, but only opening at time of making payment after refering my useful cards feauture of my Samasung Message App.

No data,no Ads,No internet,No unnecessary permissions...fully traditional😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃.

Screenshot attached for reference.
Oh wow simply superb but how do u mark as done post payment
Delete msg?
Btw amex msg won’t fit into the frame

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Oh wow simply superb but how do u mark as done post payment
Delete msg?
Btw amex msg won’t fit into the frame
It is like not deleting the original message ...just option is there to dismiss the message from useful card ...just long press the message card and then select dismiss...message removed from useful tab but it will remain in inbox...
▪︎For amex message or let it be other bank-Its not selecting the whole message.App is just selecting Bank name, card digit available in message,total Due amount and due date nothing other than this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230421_202806_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230421_202806_Messages.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 18