• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All BOB Credit Cards devaluation alert

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Effective from 15th November, 2022 BOB Financial going to change its reward system for all bob credit cards.
You'll earn 50% less reward for all spends done on special categories.

Screenshot_20221015_203537.jpg

MCC codes of all special categories are listed below-

Screenshot_20221015_203556.jpg
Major categories that are excluded-
Rent, utility bill payment, educational fees payment, government fees payment, insurance, supermarket etc.
This is really horrible!

Ananth

TF Buzz
I dropped a mail to convert my existing BOB Eterna to LTF. They mentioned in reply that for Eterna LTF I need to be BOB Radiance customer. So I asked them to downgrade to LTF Premier/Select card to use for BOB specific offers only. I mentioned that Eterna is not worth as paid card with recent devaluations. Awaiting reply from them on the downgrade status.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I dropped a mail to convert my existing BOB Eterna to LTF. They mentioned in reply that for Eterna LTF I need to be BOB Radiance customer. So I asked them to downgrade to LTF Premier/Select card to use for BOB specific offers only. I mentioned that Eterna is not worth as paid card with recent devaluations. Awaiting reply from them on the downgrade status.
You can load money to payzapp wallet and get 3.75% cashback on BOB Eterna CC

Now use payzapp wallet balance to repay your BOB Eterna CC bill. :):)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I use Axis ACE for all bill payments so getting CB of 5% there. For wallet loads using Amex MRCC on Paytm. So Eterna is useless currently except for any bank offer or movie offer on PayTm movies.
Arey bro you can repayment your bob Eterna credit card bill using payzapp wallet (rotate money and get 3.75% cashback per month).

i m not talking about utility bill payment.

Ananth

TF Buzz
Update: Since they are unable to offer Eterna as LTF, I have asked to downgrade the card to Premier LTF. They declined saying that I need to open FD in order to downgrade to Premier LTF. I immedialy escalated the issue to Level-2 escalations@bobfinancial.com saying that I would be closing Eterna card if its not downgraded (I quoted how the recent devaluation made this card useless as paid card). Today received email saying that Eterna has been downgraded to Premier.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Update: Since they are unable to offer Eterna as LTF, I have asked to downgrade the card to Premier LTF. They declined saying that I need to open FD in order to downgrade to Premier LTF. I immedialy escalated the issue to Level-2 escalations@bobfinancial.com saying that I would be closing Eterna card if its not downgraded (I quoted how the recent devaluation made this card useless as paid card). Today received email saying that Eterna has been downgraded to Premier.
Downgrade to RuPay Premier CC

You can also use for RuPay CC offers and soon live for UPI Payment.