• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel thanks app removed CC pay option.

Guys airtel thanks app don't have cc pay option. I had updated airtel app and surprise that cc option is gone. Wtf. Wanted to use airtel axis cc.

vasanth_ece

TF Select
Everybody tells this rbi guidelines. But if you read full tnc..
  • Axis Bank’s computation of the Cashback shall be final, conclusive and binding on a Card member and will not be liable to be disputed or questioned.
  • The cashback proposition is made available at the pleasure of Axis Bank and Axis Bank expressly reserves the right at any time and with notice to Card members, to add to and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the Cashback Scheme by another scheme, or to withdraw it altogether.

Everybody tells this rbi guidelines. But if you read full tnc..
  • Axis Bank’s computation of the Cashback shall be final, conclusive and binding on a Card member and will not be liable to be disputed or questioned.
  • The cashback proposition is made available at the pleasure of Axis Bank and Axis Bank expressly reserves the right at any time and with notice to Card members, to add to and/or alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the Cashback Scheme by another scheme, or to withdraw it altogether.
Agree...as per above terms, customer needs to be notified..Dont mind whether axis can remove 10% cashback but it must be notified...
As per I remember,I don't get any notification.In this group too,somebody called and confirmed with customer care it is not available.(We know how dump axis customer support is :) )

So,once again,until it gets notified,they should give existing cashback ,eventhough they can free to do anything and we are free to cancel the card if it's not meeting our requirements.

ghost2050

TF Select
can someone tell me
Agree...as per above terms, customer needs to be notified..Dont mind whether axis can remove 10% cashback but it must be notified...
As per I remember,I don't get any notification.In this group too,somebody called and confirmed with customer care it is not available.(We know how dump axis customer support is :) )

So,once again,until it gets notified,they should give existing cashback ,eventhough they can free to do anything and we are free to cancel the card if it's not meeting our requirements.
i dont think so they have removed the 10% cash back. even Airtel Thanks app showing this.

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't think that is card issue. I think issue is with Airtel thanks app because sometime card is visible and sometimes not.

Also, Airtel app is one who is sharing vendor code with Axis bank to get cashback on it.

I loaded 6k in airtel wallet, transferred the amount to my kotak account via airtel netbanking, did another transaction of 3k on airtel wallet, but unable to transfer to kotak, can anyone help me how to transfer the balance of 3k to bank from airtel wallet?

thespy11

TF Buzz
That got failed too.
how much have u added this month? i have added 8k in Amazon through Airtel ,but if u add then recommend is to go to NetBanking and select airtel and then fill the card Details ,but in ur case u have already added on Airtel and then went to add money through this , that might be the reason .

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can I load money in airtel wallet using Amex ?

It is letting me enter Amex card details but the transaction either fails or gets stuck on processing.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
help..

paid 2 bills on airtel thanks app both failed but even after 1 week no refund yet.. and customer care has no idea about transactions..
i have transaction ids of both, even contacted bbps directly they said we can't fetch details with these transaction ids..
previously refund for failed transactions came within 3-4 days but not this time
what should i do now ?

FinoGuy

TF Ace
help..

paid 2 bills on airtel thanks app both failed but even after 1 week no refund yet.. and customer care has no idea about transactions..
i have transaction ids of both, even contacted bbps directly they said we can't fetch details with these transaction ids..
previously refund for failed transactions came within 3-4 days but not this time
what should i do now ?
There will be BBPS transaction id. With that you can mail BBPS cc +tag airtel cc. Surely you'll get refund (if bill payment failed)

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
There will be BBPS transaction id. With that you can mail BBPS cc +tag airtel cc. Surely you'll get refund (if bill payment failed)
bbps can't fetch details with airtel thanks transaction id and i can't even find these transactions on airtel app..
all i have is screenshots of transaction

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
help..

what should i do now ?
Just wait for automatic refund.

In my case Txn Date is 29th and 30th Nov.

Refund Credited on 19th Dec.

I even contacted Airtel VIA E-Mail. Those bustards are asking me to Contact Service Provider/Source Bank.

Whereas Airtel is the Service Provider itself even though they are asking me to contact Service Provider.

On E-mail they clearly mentioned that Utility Bill Payments via Thanks App are Non-Airtel Txns.

Going Forward I am not going to pay any Utility Bill over Airtel Thanks App.

I am happy with 5% Cashback on Axis Ace or SBI Cashback Card.

Airtel App does not even show BBPS TXN ID and In case of failed payment, there is no way to track Payment without BBPS TXN ID and as I already told ,
Airtel does not consider Utility Bill Payments done on Airtel Thanks app as Txns Done Via their Platform.

In case Utility Bill Payments via Thanks app get failed, You will get only inconvenience in return.