• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Money Wallet changed their MCC code to 6540

Seth

TF Premier

jithinthomas

TF Buzz
I use to load funds from axis Flipkart cc to Airtel wallet to get 1.5% back..but it isn't always successful due to the different payment gateways they use ...

Also I can't view this link due to some error...it says I don't have the permission

Seth

TF Premier
I use to load funds from axis Flipkart cc to Airtel wallet to get 1.5% back..but it isn't always successful due to the different payment gateways they use ...

Also I can't view this link due to some error...it says I don't have the permission
(Another Trick) Free Credit Card to Amazon wallet load & get 5% Cashback on SBI Cashback Card or other Credit card reward

Search this you will get it.

So Airtel load gave you 1.5% cb in past ?

Ragul

TF Select
I was able to load money to Airtel wallet with my Flipkart cc about 2 days ago. Ig it still works .Check if your limit is exhausted . Only 9000 per month is allowed for mini kyc wallet
I tried with different numbers too. none of credit card are now not supported.

jithinthomas

TF Buzz
(Another Trick) Free Credit Card to Amazon wallet load & get 5% Cashback on SBI Cashback Card or other Credit card reward

Search this you will get it.

So Airtel load gave you 1.5% cb in past ?
Yes ..But it doesn't work right now due to devaluation w.e.f from March 5 .I was waiting for my axis flip cc bill generation to check if I got any cashback in the payment of utility bill (as Airtel wallet load is considered as utility bill) in the month of March and it didn't .

Still we can load money from flip cc to wallet but no cashback from now on..🥲

Seth

TF Premier
Yes ..But it doesn't work right now due to devaluation w.e.f from March 5 .I was waiting for my axis flip cc bill generation to check if I got any cashback in the payment of utility bill (as Airtel wallet load is considered as utility bill) in the month of March and it didn't .

Still we can load money from flip cc to wallet but no cashback from now on..🥲
Yeah man
I called cc for my mayaamoney transection they told it's not valid as utility payment.😢

Sab exclude kar diya , isse achha to freecharge axis he.

Mayaamoney is not utility bill so they're wrong , is there any way we can compliant and tell them it's Ecom purchase (eventhough it's not ecom it's neither utility) to give cashback?
Anyone tried this way to get cashback?

Kuldeep khola

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-14-12-34-14-90.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-14-12-34-14-90.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 15
I loaded yesterday using BOB Snapdeal
I got "AIRTEL" and gateway Payu.
MCC 4814- Telecom

Try again and again to get "AIRTEL"

Airtel do not accept Prepaid Cards Now. You yourself shared with us and I also tested personally.
How do you come to know the MCC code brother? I tried to find but couldnt find anywhere visible while on pyament gateway

Shoxie

TF Premier
@Abhishek012 supreme commander, need your help. Some amount of money is stuck in airtel wallet. How to transfer it to bank?

Tried amazon wallet load, not working for airtel payments bank.

Edit : used it in someother way and closed it! Thanks

Last edited: