• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIRTEL AXIS - Recharge/Bill pay for other number

raghumahajan

TF Select
AIRTEL AXIS Credit card
If we recharge or bill pay for other operators on airtel app using Axis Airtel CC, do we get 25% or 10% cashback ?

Solution
So, we are still unclear if we get 10% cashback on other mobile billpay/recharge
Yes, I have tried Jio recharge and got 10% CB

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
BSNL at home.
Thinking of jio air fiber .
Wired broadband is almost always better than wireless broadband.

Jio AirFiber & Airtel Xstream AirFiber are both based on 5G mobile networks. The issue with mobile networks is that coverage can be great in one flat of a building while on the back side coverage can be nil because of walls, etc. Also, while Jio 5G is theoretically superior to Airtel 5G as it is Standalone 5G (not built on top of 4G radio stack but completely new from ground up), in reality I find Airtel's Non Standalone 5G superior, as Jio 5G often drops or goes on the blink. The stepdown to 4G radio is far better with Airtel. (I use both Airtel 5G and Jio 5G on separate mobile phones). I have got download speeds of up to 1.2 Gbps on Jio 5G and around half of that on Airtel 5G (as it is NSA), but Airtel 5G is far more dependable and steady. AirFiber will also need some investment in the box, which would be far lower on wired broadband.

I also prefer Airtel's customer service (nothing amazing, but far better than Jio) and the fact that Airtel has Black plans that give you discounted bundling and an even more superior level of "Black" dedicated customer service if you get on Black with broadband + mobile + DTH (various combos are available--can mix and match as per need, as long as you use 2 services).

sri222

TF Select
So, we are still unclear if we get 10% cashback on other mobile billpay/recharge

Solution

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

@raghumahajan mark it solution

manish16

TF Buzz
I have been getting 10% on both Vi recharge and Jio postpaid bill for last 1 yr
For Jio prepaid, some plans are exclusive to myjio. but if it can be recharged via Airtel tnx, you will get cashback.
How to recharge Jio Postpaid using Airtel CC? Is cashback applicable on myjio app as well, as I'm getting 'no connection found' error while recharging my jio postpaid on airtel thanks app?

drsel

TF Legend
Members have reported that they received 10% cashback (upto 250 on 2500) for recharge of Jio, VI mobile numbers if done on Airtel thanks app.

But if you want 25% cashback, (upto 250 on 1000), there is an option to migrate to Airtel on the Airtel thanks app.

Also get *20% instant discount* (upto 100 on 500) using Rupay debit cards on Amazon pay every Friday
@raghumahajan Kindly mark this as your solution

How to recharge Jio Postpaid using Airtel CC? Is cashback applicable on myjio app as well, as I'm getting 'no connection found' error while recharging my jio postpaid on airtel thanks app?
how exactly you "recharge" a postpaid connection? you can only pay the bill. click on the "postpaid" option in airtel thanks bill pay option, give your number+service provider and pay.
If you transact in myjio, you get 1% cashback