• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIRTEL AXIS - Recharge/Bill pay for other number

raghumahajan

TF Select
AIRTEL AXIS Credit card
If we recharge or bill pay for other operators on airtel app using Axis Airtel CC, do we get 25% or 10% cashback ?

Solution
So, we are still unclear if we get 10% cashback on other mobile billpay/recharge
Yes, I have tried Jio recharge and got 10% CB

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not mentioned other mobile in TnC. So confused. Have you gotten 10% ?
Utility bill payments such as gas, electricity, etc

Be careful of using the card for utility payments. Many are complaining of electricity payments not going through because Airtel Thanks integration with BBPS seems poor.

I myself paid an electricity bill of Rs 607 on April 3rd via Airtel Thanks app and got success message, but got alerts today from biller on non-payment and when I checked statement realised to my horror that Airtel has reversed the transaction on April 9 and credited the amount back!

1713343473196.png

May be best to use the Airtel Axis CC only for Airtel cashback and Swiggy, Zomato (for food orders) and BigBasket.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have not recharged any other number with Airtel thanks app and I have not migrated to Airtel because I have already paid for 9 months on Jio.

I was wondering if the Airtel charges are 33% more than Jio , it may not make any sense to migrate
For banking call sir it's hereondous costly on Airtel