• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis credit card application using Jio number

StarkM

TF Buzz
Since I tried twice with my own & father's airtel no. via airtel thanks app before & got eventually rejected I waited for more than 3 months and finally applied using my jio no. on 24 Aug 2023. VKYC was done the same day & since then it says kyc documents successfully submitted & application under review. However, today I received few text messages all at once regarding updating of my jio no & new email id which was used during application against my flipkart & myzone axis cards. Pls tell does this means that my long awaited airtel card is going to be approved soon or is it another glitch from airtel/axis end?

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys is it fine to update the phone number after approval or need to wait for card delivery and activation? I had Airtel no. registered earlier with two Axis cards, applied for third card Axis Airtel with Jio no, since Airtel no. had no offer. Received approval but they updated my Jio no. on my previous two Axis cards.

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys is it fine to update the phone number after approval or need to wait for card delivery and activation? I had Airtel no. registered earlier with two Axis cards, applied for third card Axis Airtel with Jio no, since Airtel no. had no offer. Received approval but they updated my Jio no. on my previous two Axis cards.
yes same scenario with me
I changed the no. from axis app .. it takes just 1 min
and upto 24 hours to come in action
so your jio no. should be active for the next 24hrs of number change request .. only if you want to do any transaction.. because you will recieve the otp in your jio number till the number change request is successfully executed

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes same scenario with me
I changed the no. from axis app .. it takes just 1 min
and upto 24 hours to come in action
so your jio no. should be active for the next 24hrs of number change request .. only if you want to do any transaction.. because you will recieve the otp in your jio number till the number change request is successfully executed
Ok, should I change the number after card delivery and activation, or I can do it now as currently only application is approved?

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ok, should I change the number after card delivery and activation, or I can do it now as currently only application is approved?
you wont be able to do now .. as you cant unbox the card in axis app
Either you need activation code which is provided in welcome letter with the card delivery
or it will be automatically unbox after they get status that card is delivered

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Either you need activation code which is provided in welcome letter with the card delivery
So basically i will have to change no. after activating the card. Thanks

James

TF Ace
So basically i will have to change no. after activating the card. Thanks
You can update your mobile number and email ID anytime. If you change the number, it'll be updated for all of your cards.

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
got the agv
Congratulations! You have unlocked Amazon eVoucher worth INR 500 as a benefit on your Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card. Your e-Voucher code is 39MA8UX9EPDXVG. Click on Axbk.in/Ah7her2lgum to redeem. T&C apply.

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
This is amazon pay voucher or Amazon shopping voucher?

It is an Amazon Pay e-gift voucher that can be added to Amazon Pay balance.

Last edited:

James

TF Ace