• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis credit card application using Jio number

StarkM

TF Buzz
Since I tried twice with my own & father's airtel no. via airtel thanks app before & got eventually rejected I waited for more than 3 months and finally applied using my jio no. on 24 Aug 2023. VKYC was done the same day & since then it says kyc documents successfully submitted & application under review. However, today I received few text messages all at once regarding updating of my jio no & new email id which was used during application against my flipkart & myzone axis cards. Pls tell does this means that my long awaited airtel card is going to be approved soon or is it another glitch from airtel/axis end?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Just have axis kiwi cc and had freecharge paylater 1 year ago .. Nothing more
that sounds fast then,,.. when did they approve and have you received the card or is it in transit? and did you follow up on any other channels like x or email? and did you use same number tagged to kiwi or alternate number?

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
that sounds fast then,,.. when did they approve and have you received the card or is it in transit? and did you follow up on any other channels like x or email? and did you use same number tagged to kiwi or alternate number?
Got Approve mail today .. Card was showing in axis app yesterday
Just mailed pno on 14th for status .. they reverted today saying its approved today
Alternate no. i.e airtel postpaid no.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
guys i'm receiving the message to complete video kyc from axis on sms. and now received call for physical KYC..despite completing VKYC minutes when i applied.. what is going on here?

and here it show up no detail. neither on alternate or personal number.