• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airport lounge access for family

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So they must have started it in last 6 to 8 months. When I enquired last year they said no family banking. Will check with the agent again. Thanks!
Do you have any agent's number who is reliable? want to see if I can get Regalia Gold as LTF.

I have a similar query to the main question above.

I have 7 family members who will be traveling in December. I have 7 credit cards and 2 debit cards. I wanted to check how can I have my parents and in-laws enable lounge access.

Can I give my credit card to my parents so they can swipe the same card at lounge? Secondly - our flight is from Terminal 1 at Mumbai airport - are we allowed to use Terminal 2 lounges?

ccdc

TF Ace
Why waste your international priority pass guest usage on domestic airports?

Get 3 add on cards on your HDFC infinia credit card (only thing is that the add on members must have HDFC account).
Using infinia priority pass, you and 3 other members of your family (total 4 people) can visit the lounge without any hassle.

If there are more members, use your magnus or other cards which have lounge access for them. Generally domestic lounges allow you to use your card for your family members (only if you are present).
can we access domestic lounges with Infinia add on credit card just like primary card has unlimited lounges access on his card?

As i understand from above posts....Infinia add on card holders can access international lounge unlimited via pp...am i right?

shashankrt

TF Premier
Hi, I have been holding multiple credit and debit cards (>10 credit cards & > 5 debit cards) including of super premium cards like HDFC Infinia & Axis Magnus cards. Also hold multiple priority passes. I keep traveling sometimes with family but unfortunately I could never use airport lounge access fecility since most of the above cards are on my name.
Here is my query:

1. Is there any option where I can take my family into Airport lounge with free of cost by using my eligible cards?
2. Which are the kids accounts/cards make them also eligible for accessing the airport lounges?
3. My wife already holds add on cards which are eligible for lounge access. So my worry is about my kids whose ages are between 10 & 17. What are the other possible options to make them eligible?
4. I heard like we can take the family by using multiple cards, but I am not sure whether it is officially accepted! Am trying to find out the authenticated options!

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Well recently I managed to get 5 ppl in international lounge using multiple cards in India. Internationally I had tried only for me, wife and kid. I believe you should be able to swipe multiple priority pass (not same pass multiple times) especially as you are travelling with them.

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well depends on the person at the counter, you can swipe multiple cards for your guests entry and they accept it.

Never use PP issued by Axis Magnus in domestic, they will charge

nomad

TF Premier
I have a similar query to the main question above.

I have 7 family members who will be traveling in December. I have 7 credit cards and 2 debit cards. I wanted to check how can I have my parents and in-laws enable lounge access.

Can I give my credit card to my parents so they can swipe the same card at lounge? Secondly - our flight is from Terminal 1 at Mumbai airport - are we allowed to use Terminal 2 lounges?
No, both the terminals are different. You will not be allowed entry in another Terminal.

Not sure about sharing the credit card as the Lounge Desk people might check the details and reject.
Also, each person would require their own card for enabling access to the Lounge

shashankrt

TF Premier
No, both the terminals are different. You will not be allowed entry in another Terminal.

Not sure about sharing the credit card as the Lounge Desk people might check the details and reject.
Also, each person would require their own card for enabling access to the Lounge
Nope - Each person does not require his / her own card. You can swipe different cards and as long as the card holder is present its ok.. atleast thats the case in India.

nomad

TF Premier
Nope - Each person does not require his / her own card. You can swipe different cards and as long as the card holder is present its ok.. atleast thats the case in India.
Yeah, what I meant was that each person would require a different card to be swiped so will need to arrange 4 cards

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
can we access domestic lounges with Infinia add on credit card just like primary card has unlimited lounges access on his card?

As i understand from above posts....Infinia add on card holders can access international lounge unlimited via pp...am i right?
Yes... You can access unlimited domestic lounges using either infinia credit card or credit card addon for your addon members or you can use the main Priority pass for yourself and add on Priority pass for your add on members.

For international lounges you must only use ur priority pass for yourself and addon priority pass for your addon member.

Remember while using priority pass, Do Not select the guest option as you will be charged for guest access. Each of your family members must have their own addon priority pass for unlimited international lounge access.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have been holding multiple credit and debit cards (>10 credit cards & > 5 debit cards) including of super premium cards like HDFC Infinia & Axis Magnus cards. Also hold multiple priority passes. I keep traveling sometimes with family but unfortunately I could never use airport lounge access fecility since most of the above cards are on my name.
Here is my query:

1. Is there any option where I can take my family into Airport lounge with free of cost by using my eligible cards?
2. Which are the kids accounts/cards make them also eligible for accessing the airport lounges?
3. My wife already holds add on cards which are eligible for lounge access. So my worry is about my kids whose ages are between 10 & 17. What are the other possible options to make them eligible?
4. I heard like we can take the family by using multiple cards, but I am not sure whether it is officially accepted! Am trying to find out the authenticated options!

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Idfc select and idfc Wealth dc has
2+2 and 3+3 respectively