• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airasia points query

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello,
I have Axis Magnus and I am planning to convert EDGE points to Airasia points as I can see Airasia flights are relatively cheaper for South-East Asia trips. Also, Somewhere on their website, I have seen an offer of giving 50% bonus points while transferring from credit card. This draws more attention as the return rate would be 1.5x of current return.
When I was checking the booking experience and redemption options, they are giving option to use points at the time of payment only.
As of now, it is showing "Option Unavailable". I mailed their customer care, but still haven't got any reply.
Please share your experience on airasia points. How are the redemption options? Do they allow partial?

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes. That's the reason I am avoiding AirAsia. I don't want to waste ER points. It's better to choose other airlines where at-least it's clear how to redeem.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had seen this promotion offer 2 days back but did not posted here due to their terms & conditions .

Axis bank name is not there as participating conversation partners.

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hello,
I have Axis Magnus and I am planning to convert EDGE points to Airasia points as I can see Airasia flights are relatively cheaper for South-East Asia trips. Also, Somewhere on their website, I have seen an offer of giving 50% bonus points while transferring from credit card. This draws more attention as the return rate would be 1.5x of current return.
When I was checking the booking experience and redemption options, they are giving option to use points at the time of payment only.
As of now, it is showing "Option Unavailable". I mailed their customer care, but still haven't got any reply.
Please share your experience on airasia points. How are the redemption options? Do they allow partial?
You wont get any value by converting to Air Asia. So stick to Krisflyer, Cathay Pacific or even Thai Airways for south east Asia.

sandydamy

TF Neo
Better convert it to vistara if there is a connectivity.

I get below because of Burgandy account

5 edge points => 4 VistaRa points => 4 Rupees

1 point => 0.8INR

If you are not Burgandy 1 point will still earn 0.4INR

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
For international flights to South East Asia Krisflyer is the best program, business class flights at 43k miles in one of the world's best airlines. Better than wasting mileage for economy flights on planes like air Asia which you can anyway book for 15 to 20k