• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Luggage query when using United Award Booking!

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,
I was trying various travel combinations on united for award booking my paris trip.
Lucknow - Delhi
Delhi - Munich - CDG

My query is that united is booking 3 different airlines for this.
Now will I have to manage the luggage after each destination or I'll receive the luggage directly at CDG?
I was wondering that It'll be a hassle if i had to manage it myself coz i'll be going with my family.
Any ideas??

Thanks!!

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,
I was trying various travel combinations on united for award booking my paris trip.
Lucknow - Delhi
Delhi - Munich - CDG

My query is that united is booking 3 different airlines for this.
Now will I have to manage the luggage after each destination or I'll receive the luggage directly at CDG?
I was wondering that It'll be a hassle if i had to manage it myself coz i'll be going with my family.
Any ideas??

Thanks!!
Hi Atul, I need to decide if I should transfer miles to United. I do have a Europe trip in my mind. I wanted to know how was the value of Miles in United for Economy travel.

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Atul, I need to decide if I should transfer miles to United. I do have a Europe trip in my mind. I wanted to know how was the value of Miles in United for Economy travel.
I’m no expert. But If you have Paris or Frankfurt in your itinerary then I’d choose direct vistara flight booking on points. No nonsense redemption.
I decided to book KLM using flying blue, but it was promo award seats. Check flying blue also if they still have promotion going on.