• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Agent Contact Details for Offline SBI Vistara Prime C2C Application

Satish

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

Currently I'm holding 2 SBI credit cards (SimplyClick & Paytm Select). I would like to apply third SBI credit card I.e. Vistara Prime. As title states, if anybody has any agent contact details from Airport or Mall who can help me to apply said application offline with c2c. I tried reaching out to nearest mall in Pune where SBI executive was not helpful for third card.

FYI - Online application via Sprint is getting rejected.

Thanks in advance!

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This time I found good offline agent for processing my sbi vistara card.

Last time I tried c2c at branch where agent sits of credit card department, the lady asked me both side of card unmasked 🤣.

I said why you need cvv & I will hide middle digits of card. She said its safe with us & you can trust us, it's the process.

I asked her whether during verification I need to say Card pin for verification 😂. Her voice got choked 😂.

Satish

TF Premier
This time I found good offline agent for processing my sbi vistara card.

Last time I tried c2c at branch where agent sits of credit card department, the lady asked me both side of card unmasked 🤣.

I said why you need cvv & I will hide middle digits of card. She said its safe with us & you can trust us, it's the process.

I asked her whether during verification I need to say Card pin for verification 😂. Her voice got choked 😂.
Can you please share contact details?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Agent will only do who will visit him in branch in my city or he will visit home. ( Raipur, Chhattisgarh).

He rejected doing for one of my acquaintance from nearby city.

uchitshah

TF Buzz
Hi Friends,

Currently I'm holding 2 SBI credit cards (SimplyClick & Paytm Select). I would like to apply third SBI credit card I.e. Vistara Prime. As title states, if anybody has any agent contact details from Airport or Mall who can help me to apply said application offline with c2c. I tried reaching out to nearest mall in Pune where SBI executive was not helpful for third card.

FYI - Online application via Sprint is getting rejected.

Thanks in advance!
Sprint is worst... I want to apply for Vistara Prime card and it applied for SimplyClick... Now they will call.. then will have explaine them and will see what they reply.

Sprint is idiotic.... They have not automated the process but complicated it.

rohitnsync

TF Select
I've never seen a worse application/onboarding process than for an SBI credit card. Successfully applied through the website atleast 3-4 times but the KYC team always slept on it. My free advice - let SBI card go. Our spends are more valuable than spending it on their non-transparent, inefficient, sarkaari card network.