• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Agent Contact Details for Offline SBI Vistara Prime C2C Application

Satish

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

Currently I'm holding 2 SBI credit cards (SimplyClick & Paytm Select). I would like to apply third SBI credit card I.e. Vistara Prime. As title states, if anybody has any agent contact details from Airport or Mall who can help me to apply said application offline with c2c. I tried reaching out to nearest mall in Pune where SBI executive was not helpful for third card.

FYI - Online application via Sprint is getting rejected.

Thanks in advance!

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi Friends,

Currently I'm holding 2 SBI credit cards (SimplyClick & Paytm Select). I would like to apply third SBI credit card I.e. Vistara Prime. As title states, if anybody has any agent contact details from Airport or Mall who can help me to apply said application offline with c2c. I tried reaching out to nearest mall in Pune where SBI executive was not helpful for third card.

FYI - Online application via Sprint is getting rejected.

Thanks in advance!
If you're not using Paytm Select much, flip it to SBI Vistara.

Satish

TF Premier
No base limit for SBI Cards. You can get prime or sbi Vistara prime even at ₹50k limit.
SBi doesn't believes in floor limit, imo.
Thank you for confirmation. Could you please help me with the customer care number? I tried getting number from SBI card website but it is not available.

paresh22

TF Ace

Call Us​

Dial 1860 500 1290, 1860 180 1290, 39 02 02 02(Prefix local the STD code) or 1800 180 1290 (Toll Free)

Our customer care executives are available 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday to Saturday.

Above is from sbicard website.

No base limit for SBI Cards. You can get prime or sbi Vistara prime even at ₹50k limit.
SBi doesn't believes in floor limit, imo.
hello, really, i have 60k limit on my sbi simplyclick card , i tried to upgrade to vistra and vistra prime( tried around 30 to 40 times) but they are telling that u cant upgrade to vistra cards,
can u tell me how can now get vistra cards

pprakash11

TF Prestige
hello, really, i have 60k limit on my sbi simplyclick card , i tried to upgrade to vistra and vistra prime( tried around 30 to 40 times) but they are telling that u cant upgrade to vistra cards,
can u tell me how can now get vistra cards
Seems like core card remains core card even after upgrading.
And cobranded ones get upgraded to cobranded cards.

Satish

TF Premier

Call Us​

Dial 1860 500 1290, 1860 180 1290, 39 02 02 02(Prefix local the STD code) or 1800 180 1290 (Toll Free)

Our customer care executives are available 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday to Saturday.

Above is from sbicard website.
I called SBI customer care & SBI Paytm Select can't be upgraded as per them.

paresh22

TF Ace
I called SBI customer care & SBI Paytm Select can't be upgraded as per them.
I thought being the same annual fee it will be allowed to flip the card. If they are not accepting upgrade then only option remain is to apply fresh.
If you have got any of your SBI Card in last 3 months or any application is in pending state then sprint will not allow you to apply.
Keep checking for any offline agent then.