• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Activating Axis privilege for Turkish 2X miles transfer promotion

akil_av17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
By activating Axis privilege card I'll receive 12500 edge reward points, can these reward points be used for ongoing Turkish 2X promotion?
Language on the document is not clear, they have mention that - "Under this benefit, the credited eDGE REWARD Points may be redeemed against 2 Multi brand vouchers worth Rs. 2,500 each."
Moreover I got to know that since I already own Axis Magnus, the points to miles conversion ration would become 5:4 but could not find any reference for the same on the Axis' website.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
By activating Axis privilege card I'll receive 12500 edge reward points, can these reward points be used for ongoing Turkish 2X promotion?
Language on the document is not clear, they have mention that - "Under this benefit, the credited eDGE REWARD Points may be redeemed against 2 Multi brand vouchers worth Rs. 2,500 each."
Moreover I got to know that since I already own Axis Magnus, the points to miles conversion ration would become 5:4 but could not find any reference for the same on the Axis' website.
Yes - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-privilege-credit-card.7462/post-119336

Btw any link for details of the Turkish 2X Promotion?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
sorry for the off-topic question but what is the usual value of 1 mile for turkish airline?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have magnus and select and I can’t see the promotion.. so if u have magnus and privilege u might not see the promotion.. also offer is specifically for select and privilege card (apart from atlas) in which transfer is 10:1. So if you do 5:4 transfer axis can deny the bonus.. on first day there was some glitch till 11 am so magnus holders where able to see the promotion and those who transferred till 11 am got the bonus.. now they have clarified it is not for magnus.. so if u use 5:4 transfer ratio it will be assumed u have used magnus points and hence bonus won’t be given i think

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If you are "TravelEdge HNI", you can't get the transfer bonus. Like @CVR has mentioned, it was possible during the initial hours.

akil_av17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have magnus and select and I can’t see the promotion.. so if u have magnus and privilege u might not see the promotion.. also offer is specifically for select and privilege card (apart from atlas) in which transfer is 10:1. So if you do 5:4 transfer axis can deny the bonus.. on first day there was some glitch till 11 am so magnus holders where able to see the promotion and those who transferred till 11 am got the bonus.. now they have clarified it is not for magnus.. so if u use 5:4 transfer ratio it will be assumed u have used magnus points and hence bonus won’t be given i think
So basically there's not point in activating privilege if you already have an HNI card.
What about Atlas + Magnus, would anything change with this combination?

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So basically there's not point in activating privilege if you already have an HNI card.
What about Atlas + Magnus, would anything change with this combination?
Atlas gives edge miles and magnus gives edge points like select or privilege so there is no scope for confusion between atlas and magnus for transfer..

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Saw the offer on my family members travel edge account. Select + magnus.
Made the transfer, will update if I get the bonus.
Hi. Where did you see this offer and what did it say?
And how was it different from the one that is shown to only Magnus cardholders.

My family member also has select + Magnus so please let me know if it can be beneficial.

Thanks!