• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor price drop

Ksunnylove

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, i booked a stay in one of ibis hotels under 25% member sale discount .. after booking within some time the price has dropped by 1000 something .. is there any way i can get the refund of difference amount ?

The booking is non cancellation

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, i booked a stay in one of ibis hotels under 25% member sale discount .. after booking within some time the price has dropped by 1000 something .. is there any way i can get the refund of difference amount ?

The booking is non cancellation
Yeah, mail accor as well as hotel team.

I don't remember, but I recently seen a mod's on same issue.

Ksunnylove

TF Select
VIP Lounge
the booking was cancelled by duty manager and he also told that points will be credited back asap however the points are not credited yet. i fear if i will get the points refund as this was non cancellabel booking

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
the booking was cancelled by duty manager and he also told that points will be credited back asap however the points are not credited yet. i fear if i will get the points refund as this was non cancellabel booking
Thanks mate. You have done a "बलिदान" for us.

Do update us ASAP

More power to you 💕

drsel

TF Legend
You should never cancel a non refundable booking. It's like throwing money in the dustbin

Ksunnylove

TF Select
VIP Lounge
lets see tomorrow what happens.. the duty manager was so confident wrt refund will ask him to get it resolved

drsel

TF Legend
lets see tomorrow what happens.. the duty manager was so confident wrt refund will ask him to get it resolved
Duty manager & hotel will benefit if you cancel a non refundable booking,
because they will resell your room nights to someone else and get double income

drsel

TF Legend
If you want to cancel a fully paid non refundable booking, never inform the hotel.

Directly request Accor to refund your points or cash, and see if it's even possible.