• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
This night plus is like 1 night we have to purchase and 1 night we will get free (total 2 nights then).... or we can just get 1 free night without any condition ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
This night plus is like 1 night we have to purchase and 1 night we will get free (total 2 nights then).... or we can just get 1 free night without any condition ?
Stay plus? Yes, you can just avail it for one night.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are 5 star hotels allowed to charge additional GST on top of an MRP product?
The below invoice is from Artisan cafe at Sofitel Mumbai BKC.

Also there is service charge of 5% which is ridiculous. All they did was print the bill and tap my card.

There is GST + SC + GST on SC!

20230910_145652.jpg

20230910_150534.jpg

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Don't! I am not able to book Sofitel anymore with points. But fortunately they accept points at checkout.
I booked IBIS Nashik with points before buying membership. As soon as I purchased Accor Plus that option is not available anymore. Glad I booked before buying membership.

I called Accor plus customer care, they said call restaurant and confirm for using points on checkout.
The regular Accor customer care said they cannot book with points from their side. Now my points are kind of stuck and can only be used for international destinations.
Hi, I see many people saying the feature of booking with point is back - is it true at your end as well ?

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I see the regional certificate assigned to me will be based on my pin code. But there are some overlapping regions, such as West and South-west. So if my pin code is of 'West', which one will be assigned to me ?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, I see many people saying the feature of booking with point is back - is it true at your end as well ?
Not for me though.
But I was to pay with points at check-in at Sofitel last Sunday.
Even the receptionist suggested me to use it at check-in itself. And then any additional food bills at checkout.

Reactions: akf

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Folks,
The two issues I had have solution:
1) Points booking in India is working now for me.
2) For axis transfer to Accor plus, we need to send email to delete old Id as per new terms.
1694538149463.png

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I always pay 200 or less by card and still get status nights and points. I pay at check in at the counter instead of app.
There is a very simple logic to get status night. Always pay more than 10 Euro in cash/card. Or during the stay add something from restaurant or inroom dining to the room bill. Settle this amount during checkout using Credit Card or Cash.

You will always get the required number of status nights.

ishanmontella

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I mean, would I be able to choose region?
The region will be chosen based on your pin code while entering your address.
What I did was I instantly contacted Accor customer care after purchasing the membership, and they confirmed that I will receive North & East India vouchers (what i also wanted).

After 24 hours, all the digital vouchers were added into my Accorplus account.

KunalJ

TF Buzz
Any way to download all the vouchers at once from Accor Plus website. It's a pain to open one voucher at a time and then see the details. Also they don't show up in the app since the App is for ALL and vouchers are on Plus account.
The vouchers pdf on their website for South West / South East region also isn't helpful as it doesn't exactly ties out with the vouchers in my account.

dosco123

TF Neo
Do hotels available for stay plus become available if they are not available as of today.
I have been looking to book Fairmont Singapore and it was available for stay plus a few weeks back.
Now Stay plus option is not available.
Will it be available in the near future or once its gone, its gone.

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The region will be chosen based on your pin code while entering your address.
What I did was I instantly contacted Accor customer care after purchasing the membership, and they confirmed that I will receive North & East India vouchers (what i also wanted).

After 24 hours, all the digital vouchers were added into my Accorplus account.
Where would I see the vouchers on the website ?

aashish2137

TF Select
I see the regional certificate assigned to me will be based on my pin code. But there are some overlapping regions, such as West and South-west. So if my pin code is of 'West', which one will be assigned to me ?
What certificate are you talking about and how are people getting these vouchers?