• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AC* GUARANTEED INVITATION TRICK

• Thread starter Deleted member 7241
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7241

I am writing to share a valuable tip regarding AC* GPa* CC Invitation that I have recently discovered. If you are looking to get an invitation on GPa* for guaranteed access, I highly recommend following this simple process.

First, install GPa* on your mobile device if you haven't already done so. Next, refrain from making any payments via G** , but instead, only receive money via the app. For your payments, use other apps such as CRED or PhonePe or third-party applications. It's essential to maintain this practice for at least a month.

I have tested this method seven times and can confirm that after one month of receiving payments via GPa* and not making any payments, an invitation for guaranteed access was received every time. This strategy has a 100% success rate, which is remarkable.

I encourage you to try this process for yourself, and hopefully, you will also receive an invitation for guaranteed access to GPa*.
@TechnoFino @Wealth is my birth right! @Batmanbaba @Abhishek012

Last edited by a moderator:

humptydumpty

TF Select
Hello,also i recently got banner and got approved my ac% card today i dont use gp%y much for some reason i use phonepe extensively phonepe didnt work once in last month i made a transaction of 600 next week i got banner ,yes i think their algorithm attracts low spenders maybe they want customer using gpay so they offer Ace

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am writing to share a valuable tip regarding AC* GPa* CC Invitation that I have recently discovered. If you are looking to get an invitation on GPa* for guaranteed access, I highly recommend following this simple process.

First, install GPa* on your mobile device if you haven't already done so. Next, refrain from making any payments via G** , but instead, only receive money via the app. For your payments, use other apps such as CRED or PhonePe or third-party applications. It's essential to maintain this practice for at least a month.

I have tested this method seven times and can confirm that after one month of receiving payments via GPa* and not making any payments, an invitation for guaranteed access was received every time. This strategy has a 100% success rate, which is remarkable.

I encourage you to try this process for yourself, and hopefully, you will also receive an invitation for guaranteed access to GPa*.
Thanks got at last today

Attachments

• IMG_2806.png
    IMG_2806.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 95

Spoderman

TF Buzz
Hello,also i recently got banner and got approved my ace card today i dont use gpay much for some reason i use phonepe extensively phonepe didnt work once in last month i made a transaction of 600 next week i got banner ,yes i think their algorithm attracts low spenders maybe they want customer using gpay so they offer Ace
I think their algorithm has many other parameters as well. I have been using Gpay extensively for quite some time and I got the offer. Though, I wasn't able to apply for the card as the offer was somehow no longer available. My relative also has Gpay and they don't use it much. I thought maybe I could apply from their invite but Gpay hasn't shown it yet. I generated their cibil a few days ago and still no sign of an invite.

D

Deleted member 7241

I think their algorithm has many other parameters as well. I have been using Gpay extensively for quite some time and I got the offer. Though, I wasn't able to apply for the card as the offer was somehow no longer available. My relative also has Gpay and they don't use it much. I thought maybe I could apply from their invite but Gpay hasn't shown it yet. I generated their cibil a few days ago and still no sign of an invite.
Above Mentioned Trick is working not 99% but 10000%.. I Personally got 7 Cards without any issues..

And lot more members got.. As well

D

Deleted member 7241

Basically All Need Business.. If we don't Use CRED then CRED STARTS Giving Cashback like 3rs..2rs..

As soon as they give coins instead of Cashback i Generally Uninstall the App for someday.

Some banks Rejected my Cc application.. Then I Submitted ACCOUNT Closure and as soon as You submit they will offer some great offers.

I personally Experienced with HDFC BANK.. They Will try to Convince every single customer who wants to end relationship with their bank.

So It's all about Business and above all customer is king.. @Wealth is my birth right!

karankayastha

TF Premier

i got invitation applied but its rejected saying apply from axis bank website as they need more information that error is still present since 2 monts will i get invitation again?