• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aadhar authentication history

Bob78900

TF Premier
Yesterday i was checking my aadhar authentication history and found one suspicious entry which i think was not done by me. It was from national informatics centre i am attaching screenshot of that kindly help me in identifying that please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-04-14-01-41-813_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-04-14-01-41-813_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 63

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yesterday i was checking my aadhar authentication history and found one suspicious entry which i think was not done by me. It was from national informatics centre i am attaching screenshot of that kindly help me in identifying that please.
NIC is the provider so why they do authentication to u
Check sms for any otp on 12th October
Looks like at 150 pm process started and 210pm the task ended
Track by mail or sms

dhiraz

TF Ace
Are You Taking Rashan From Gorevnmeant by Rashan Card?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How does one check this?

Have you found the solution?
Because I also checked authentication history. It was from national informatics centre.