• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to log in to Aadhar website. It shows ‘ Technical Exception’. Did any face this?

tnk

TF Buzz
Hi all,
I usually lock my Aadhar in mAadhar app and unlock it only when necessary. Now to apply to ICICI Saphirro card under alumni program I tried unlocking my Aadhaar. Whenever I try to Login into Uidai website after giving Aadhaar number and captcha it throws ‘Technical Exception’. It’s been like this for 2 weeks. So I went to Aadhaar enrolment center and updated my email ID which is activated from the last two days. But still unable to login.
Has anyone faced this issue and if so how did you resolve it?
Shot multiple emails to help@uidai.gov.in but no reply.
How to resolve this please advise

AB Sir

TF Neo
Hi all,
I usually lock my Aadhar in mAadhar app and unlock it only when necessary. Now to apply to ICICI Saphirro card under alumni program I tried unlocking my Aadhaar. Whenever I try to Login into Uidai website after giving Aadhaar number and captcha it throws ‘Technical Exception’. It’s been like this for 2 weeks. So I went to Aadhaar enrolment center and updated my email ID which is activated from the last two days. But still unable to login.
Has anyone faced this issue and if so how did you resolve it?
Shot multiple emails to help@uidai.gov.in but no reply.
How to resolve this please advise
I am also facing the same issue since the last week! I locked my biometrics and the app was working fine, I changed my phone and then reinstalled the app and since then neither the mAadhaar app not the UIDAI webiste is working. I get the same error/ message over and over again- "Technical Exception". Mailed my complaint to helpdesk and their solution to use website didn't work either. Tried reinstalling the app, tried using different phones, tried connecting with different networks, all in vain! Now I'm awaiting a response to my last mail from their helpdesk and they informed me that they have assigned my "case" to the "competent authority". Also, I remember that I updated the app last time before logging out and then reinstlling it on new phone so I tried installing the .apk of older versions from web, but they don't work, you will have to use only what's provided by Play store as the latest version. But what's confusing is that the website doesn't work either!! I have no idea why is this happening.
Have you found any solution?

tnk

TF Buzz
No solution yet. I too use iPhone and updated all the apps regularly. Can this be the cause? Unfortunately I deleted my Aadhar app and reinstalled, from then I couldn’t even have working app which atleast provided TOTP which may or may not be useful for authentication.

tnk

TF Buzz
I am also facing the same issue since the last week! I locked my biometrics and the app was working fine, I changed my phone and then reinstalled the app and since then neither the mAadhaar app not the UIDAI webiste is working. I get the same error/ message over and over again- "Technical Exception". Mailed my complaint to helpdesk and their solution to use website didn't work either. Tried reinstalling the app, tried using different phones, tried connecting with different networks, all in vain! Now I'm awaiting a response to my last mail from their helpdesk and they informed me that they have assigned my "case" to the "competent authority". Also, I remember that I updated the app last time before logging out and then reinstlling it on new phone so I tried installing the .apk of older versions from web, but they don't work, you will have to use only what's provided by Play store as the latest version. But what's confusing is that the website doesn't work either!! I have no idea why is this happening.
Have you found any solution?
Atlast able to login into Isai website. I removed SIM card from iPhone and into android phone , tried but with the same result. Then instead I tried ‘Aadhar update history’ , it took me to the same login page but this time it succeeded. So you too can try on android phone with google chrome browser and check if you are still unable to

I also changed my phone in January and my biometrics were locked as well. I was not able to login to mAdhaar App and on the website either. I called Adhaar customer care and sent email, but they even didn't help me. Please keep me posted if you find the solution to resolve this.

Hello friend same error was facing by me. I was unable to login in aadhaar service. It was showing error Technical Exception. But after many failed tries. I click on Lock/Unlock Aadhaar option. and there i put virtual id for aadhaar card which was create during locking Biomatric of my aadhaar card. So if locked your aadhaar biomatric it can be unlocked only with virtual aadhar id. Because when we lock our aadhaar actual it disable our aadhar no, so it always show technical exception because it is disable. So unlock Aadhaar with virtual id. There is no other way to unlock and login again in your aadhaar services. It worked for me hope worked for you also.​

I am also attaching screen shot for these steps.

Attachments

• 1712222999777.png
    1712222999777.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 1712223035459.png
    1712223035459.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1712223075823.png
    1712223075823.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 14

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Hello friend same error was facing by me. I was unable to login in aadhaar service. It was showing error Technical Exception. But after many failed tries. I click on Lock/Unlock Aadhaar option. and there i put virtual id for aadhaar card which was create during locking Biomatric of my aadhaar card. So if locked your aadhaar biomatric it can be unlocked only with virtual aadhar id. Because when we lock our aadhaar actual it disable our aadhar no, so it always show technical exception because it is disable. So unlock Aadhaar with virtual id. There is no other way to unlock and login again in your aadhaar services. It worked for me hope worked for you also.​

i unlocked my aadhaar today and within that green thing on the top i had to enter OTP and click submit otherwise it would grey out and unclickable.

vijay_kiran

TF Neo
Atlast able to login into Isai website. I removed SIM card from iPhone and into android phone , tried but with the same result. Then instead I tried ‘Aadhar update history’ , it took me to the same login page but this time it succeeded. So you too can try on android phone with google chrome browser and check if you are still unable to
Getting "Technical Exception Error" while your are unlocking your aadhar
please try in this way :
By sending an SMS to 1947. RVID [last 4 of aadhar] {ex: RVID 1234}
it will generate new VID.
enter this New VID in lock/Unlock portal and try it
Note: sent this message with aadhar linked Number only

babkrish

TF Neo
Getting "Technical Exception Error" while your are unlocking your aadhar
please try in this way :
By sending an SMS to 1947. RVID [last 4 of aadhar] {ex: RVID 1234}
it will generate new VID.
enter this New VID in lock/Unlock portal and try it
Note: sent this message with aadhar linked Number only
Great sir. Working good. As you said, i've generated new VID and unlocked my Aadhar. Thank you very much.