• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas 4th Credit Card from Axis has been approved! How many are you holding?

mrtravel

TF Buzz
I saw a few pre-approved cards on my Axis mobile app and had tried my chance with Atlas. It was instantly approved and now I could see the card number on my mobile app.

So I am holding :-

MyZone
ACE
Vistara Infinite
Atlas

Last edited:

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Practically Zero

I opened a SB account about 45 days ago I got 11 pre approved offers except for Reserve card..
I went to open a salary account with Axis in RR Nagar Blore branch. They were least bothered to give information. I waited for 30 mins and came out.

There is a new branch opening very near to my place. I will try again from there.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I went to open a salary account with Axis in RR Nagar Blore branch. They were least bothered to give information. I waited for 30 mins and came out.

There is a new branch opening very near to my place. I will try again from there.
Why do you want to go to offline option

Please use this and open an online account ( choose the flavour according to your taste, genrally Liberty a/c will do for your case).

hemant89

TF Premier
Magnus - Paid
VI - Paid
Flipkart - LTF
MyZone - LTF
I tried for Axis select but application got rejected but now I understand that because I have Citi Rewards so they may consider it as 5th card.

drsel

TF Legend
It's not about being Lucky. If you are a Axis Bank savings account holder then you will get pre approved offer for the fourth credit card.
If you link your Axis bank account and set up automatic payments for all your Axis cards, then your payment history will be excellent and you will be eligible for the 4th card

Strange

TF Legend
If you link your Axis bank account and set up automatic payments for all your Axis cards, then your payment history will be excellent and you will be eligible for the 4th card
I didn't do such thing still got pre approved offer for 4th card but applied for Airtel axis as 4th card and it got approved. My payment history is excellent though.

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
I didn't do such thing still got pre approved offer for 4th card but applied for Airtel axis as 4th card and it got approved. My payment history is excellent though.
How long after getting your 3rd card did you apply for your 4th card?
I have read that you need to wait minimum 90 days

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend
How long after getting your 3rd card did you apply for your 4th card?
I have read that you need to wait minimum 90 days
I got 3rd card in Feb then applied for 4th card in June but it got rejected citing you have recently availed Axis credit card. Luckily I got pre approved offer for 4th credit card last month but I wanted Airtel card, therefore I applied directly from Airtel app and it got approved.

insight

TF Ace
I am getting LTF for Neo only on the Axis App.

Trying to convert my World Privilege MC to something else: Suggetions if any?