• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas 4th Credit Card from Axis has been approved! How many are you holding?

mrtravel

TF Buzz
I saw a few pre-approved cards on my Axis mobile app and had tried my chance with Atlas. It was instantly approved and now I could see the card number on my mobile app.

So I am holding :-

MyZone
ACE
Vistara Infinite
Atlas

Last edited:

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi. How likely is to get a pre-approved offer in app, if you hold only a credit card with Axis?

I got Magnus in April. I will most probably close it during renewal. So want to get Atlas and Axis IOCL. No savings account with them.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi. How likely is to get a pre-approved offer in app, if you hold only a credit card with Axis?

I got Magnus in April. I will most probably close it during renewal. So want to get Atlas and Axis IOCL. No savings account with them.
You can call and check, you won't see the offers for only CC holders as far as i know but you can easily upgrade (taking another card) by calling

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks. I don't want another CIBIL hit. It would be my 4th since this April, provided SBI won't screw my application again. So want to check only pre approved offers.
You can call and check, you won't see the offers for only CC holders as far as i know but you can easily upgrade (taking another card) by calling

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got Magnus in April. I will most probably close it during renewal. So want to get Atlas and Axis IOCL. No savings account with them
Because you have Magnus, you can call CC and ask if you have any preapproved offers. Then they will instantly generate your chosen card by sending a confirmation link to you . Very easy

Last edited: