• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

4th Axis Card is Now Possible via Agent (Offline)

Got fourth card online.. Already had axis flipkart, ace and magnus.. yesterday I was checking offers and got option to apply new card.. had option for privilege, atlas, select, aura samsung signature and samsung infinite, neo,iocl and my zone... Took privilege ..

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold 3 axis cards. And after getting to know of 4th card from the well known Axis card representative here, applied for 4th card through him. After almost a week the application was rejected without any reason. Checked with the well known axis card representative. He said will send agent again to collect KYC again. I said ok. After that no response (because of disappearing messages set up on whatsapp by him since magnus devaluation leaks).

Later I emailed Axis asking why application was rejected and if it is possible to upgrade one of my existing card to the new card I need. They agreed and upgraded.

Yesterday asked them again if I can apply for Axis Atlas as a 4th card. They say 4th card not allowed.

If they have one official rule but break the rule, then no point.

1691428113748.png

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hold 3 axis cards. And after getting to know of 4th card from the well known Axis card representative here, applied for 4th card through him. After almost a week the application was rejected without any reason. Checked with the well known axis card representative. He said will send agent again to collect KYC again. I said ok. After that no response (because of disappearing messages set up on whatsapp by him since magnus devaluation leaks).

Later I emailed Axis asking why application was rejected and if it is possible to upgrade one of my existing card to the new card I need. They agreed and upgraded.

Yesterday asked them again if I can apply for Axis Atlas as a 4th card. They say 4th card not allowed.

If they have one official rule but break the rule, then no point.

1691428113748.png
I too applied atlas via vimal 12 days back as 4th card and the card was visible on app today. No idea, what criteria axis follows.