• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas 2X reward points via axis atlas flight booking on travel edge

donfire

TF Buzz
Booked flight tickets via axis travel edge portal using my atlas card.
Got 2X reward points. Wrote to premium support. They are saying :
As per bank records, Vernost Marketing S, MUMBAI on 22-04-2024 falls under MCC 4722:(TRAVEL AGENCIES), hence, 2x miles were provided for every INR 100 spent instead of 5x miles.

I even shared the invoice of the payment.

What should i do?

Deleted member 30446

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Booked flight tickets via axis travel edge portal using my atlas card.
Got 2X reward points. Wrote to premium support. They are saying :
As per bank records, Vernost Marketing S, MUMBAI on 22-04-2024 falls under MCC 4722:(TRAVEL AGENCIES), hence, 2x miles were provided for every INR 100 spent instead of 5x miles.

I even shared the invoice of the payment.

What should i do?
just keep escalating. And in the end RBI OB

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone getting 2EMs should check whether they have exhausted the 2lac limit. From Apr 20th, only 2 lacs worth of bookings (each month) for hotel and flights give 5em and any amount over it will give 2 EM.

sibieeee

TF Buzz
I made a booking on Cathay Pacific Airlines from their website and now in the same situation. Useless customer care team says that its travel agent MCC. Shot an email to PNO to look at the issue. Lets see how its goes

shubhank008

TF Buzz
I made a booking on Cathay Pacific Airlines from their website and now in the same situation. Useless customer care team says that its travel agent MCC. Shot an email to PNO to look at the issue. Lets see how its goes

Just want to confirm same experience, returned from Japan trip last week.
Payment done on JAL website for flight gave 2x only instead of 5x
All hotel payments done in Japan also gave 2x only instead of 5x

Overall, did not get any 5x points for any flight/hotel transaction.