• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Hey, i also did some cc payment transaction on Paytm & 1 on Free charge using union signature debit card on 21st Jan 24 . Yesterday I got points for Free charge transaction but not for Paytm . Contacted customer care and their response attached in screenshot.
Payment through Freecharge is still giving 1% ? If yes, is there any limit in freecharge?

hs23new

TF Premier
  • Please note that below mentioned transaction categories will not be considered for the rewards program with effective from 2nd Feb 2023.​

Credit CardDebit Card
Sr. NoMerchant CategoryMerchant Category
1Mutual fund transactionsWallet Recharge
2Insurance paymentsPayment to charities
3BullionInsurance payments
4Insurance transactionsPayment to mutual funds
5Fund transferFinancial Institutions - Merchandise and Services (Including fund transfer)
6Payment to GovernmentSecurity Broker/Dealer (including Mutual Fund)
7Credit card bill paymentMoney Order -Wire Transfer and other similar services
8Wallet transfer/LoadingQuasi Cash - Customer financial institutions
9Gambling sitesNon - Financial institutions - Foreign currency, Money orders (Not wire transfer) and Travelers cheques and other similar services
10FuelMoney transfer - Member Financial Institutions
11Payment to charities

Source: https://www.unionrewardz.com/content/overview

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I made payment for credit card using UBI Visa Signature debit card but I don't get the rewards. Any platform where I can get rewards using the debit card?

Can anyone confirm that from which app I can pay credit card bill by Union Signature card and get reward point for the same because currently transaction done on Paytm is not considered and freecharge is charging convenience fees.

silcc

TF Buzz
  • Please note that below mentioned transaction categories will not be considered for the rewards program with effective from 2nd Feb 2023.​

Credit CardDebit Card
Sr. NoMerchant CategoryMerchant Category
1Mutual fund transactionsWallet Recharge
2Insurance paymentsPayment to charities
3BullionInsurance payments
4Insurance transactionsPayment to mutual funds
5Fund transferFinancial Institutions - Merchandise and Services (Including fund transfer)
6Payment to GovernmentSecurity Broker/Dealer (including Mutual Fund)
7Credit card bill paymentMoney Order -Wire Transfer and other similar services
8Wallet transfer/LoadingQuasi Cash - Customer financial institutions
9Gambling sitesNon - Financial institutions - Foreign currency, Money orders (Not wire transfer) and Travelers cheques and other similar services
10FuelMoney transfer - Member Financial Institutions
11Payment to charities

Source: https://www.unionrewardz.com/content/overview
which merchant category does paying credit card fall under for ubi debit card, for them to not give reward points?

Last edited: