• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080 international lounge access

AFAIK, credit cards are not accepted at 080 international lounge. I used priority pass to get access on March 19th.

hello11

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
For international departure lounge, diners website only lists 080 international and doesn't mention BLR international - has anyone tried using 080 international with DCB?

hello11

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I visited on 8th Apr23 - only PP, AMEX Plat charge and first/business class ticket holders. They keep changing basis the crowd inside.
Okay, thanks. So I guess Diners should be accepted in BLR international even if their site doesn't mention it.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay, thanks. So I guess Diners should be accepted in BLR international even if their site doesn't mention it.
Yes all HDFC, AXIS, IDFC cards are accepted in BLR lounge but it is too crowded and i left within 20 mins

Edit: went to see 080 lounge just to check using Magnus PP alone as we were travelling in a group. The buffet food was exactly same as BLR except they had dosa live counter (dinner) and also they did not serve bottled water and only RO with paper cups. The had a better bar but i did not drink so can't comment.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, I'm going to the Domestic 080 Blr lounge in T1. According to what I gather from this discussion, Magnus is not accepted on its own, however the PP that comes with Magnus is accepted at 080 T1.
Can anyone who has used Magnus PP at Domestic 080 recently confirm this?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tomorrow, I'm going to the Domestic 080 Blr lounge in T1. According to what I gather from this discussion, Magnus is not accepted on its own, however the PP that comes with Magnus is accepted at 080 T1.
T1 DOM 080 accepts Visa Sig cards generally, shouldn't need PP.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Domestic 080 Magnus is accepted, International 080 only Amex Plat Charge and PP is accepted.

Karthik24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I tried accessing the international lounge couple of months back using Magnus.. the guys in counter swiped the card and informed that they don't have free access for it

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
MTomorrow, I'm going to the Domestic 080 Blr lounge in T1. According to what I gather from this discussion, Magnus is not accepted on its own, however the PP that comes with Magnus is accepted at 080 T1.
Magnus PP works

Yes they accepted Magnus at 080 T1 domestic without any fuss when I visited 10 days back. I am going in again tomorrow but not sure if it is accepted now because of the devaluation this month. Has anyone visited the 080 T1 domestic lounge this week with Magnus?