• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

aggarwal

TF Select
Yes, don't see 080 international one in dreamfolks web link also.

Anyway, international side, even normal one stays empty. So it doesn't make much difference.
yes, but normal launge at internation terminL also did not accepted many cards including Rupay platinum.

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was on International Travel recently and went to 080 Lounge, she straight away said Credit cards go further for BLR Lounge which is different.

Only priority pass, Amex cards are accepted. If you show CC its a NO . However i did swiped my other cards in BLR Lounge what a fish market it was. Literally no place to sit. way too crowded.

I came back and With no other option i used my priority pass. Peacefully i enjoyed my 1.5 hour much required buffet and a beer.

Whether i will be charged for using PP in international 080 only statement should tell.

Operation9343

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm travelling on 17th.I previously used my Amex Plat (cancelled recently) which used to provide access. Currently, I have a Magnus, Atlas, Citi PM, SC Manhattan and an MRCC. Will update here if any of these work
Report: I was able to enter using Niyo card and I swiped Citi PM for my spouse. For magnus, the attendant told me that they recently discontinued accepting this.

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are there 2 lounges Domestic and International 080 ? Domestic one is above swarovski showroom next to escalator i think.

International one has different entrance like once you pass International security check head straight next to some showrooms it will be and at dead end will be BLR lounge.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are there 2 lounges Domestic and International 080 ? Domestic one is above swarovski showroom next to escalator i think.

International one has different entrance like once you pass International security check head straight next to some showrooms it will be and at dead end will be BLR lounge.
yes. next to FOSSIL showroom.

desaik231

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have tried to access 080 lounge on international terminal on 16th Nov. They did not accept Axis magnus, Diners black, SBI platinum. They said only business passengers and priority pass etc accepted.

Infact even in other BLR lounge on international terminal IDFC select credit card, Signature debit card, HDFC rupay were not accepted. Only mAgnus, Diners and IDFC select debit card worked.
bt if you have magnus dont you have priority pass with it?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If u wanna see what a high level discrimination looks like? just visit 080, u will not able to get a chance to be in queue. they just ask u about what card u hold and they show where u belong.
Saw a family of three having DCB and immediately take out from Q and shown the next door. the guy was very disappointed.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If u wanna see what a high level discrimination looks like? just visit 080, u will not able to get a chance to be in queue. they just ask u about what card u hold and they show where u belong.
Saw a family of three having DCB and immediately take out from Q and shown the next door. the guy was very disappointed.
Oh it’s unfair of treatment