• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
anyone tell me, magnus PP needs to be activated separately before using? if so, let me the steps.
PP comes in an activated state. No need to activate it.
Wow, is there some escalations even above pno? Or he has special contacts or maybe burgundy private account?
Yes, there is one email of the CEO/MD - which is preferred to be used after multiple exchanges of mail plus when you don't get the solution from pno, but people misuse it.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
PP comes in an activated state. No need to activate it.

Yes, there is one email of the CEO/MD - which is preferred to be used after multiple exchanges of mail plus when you don't get the solution from pno, but people misuse it.
If u anyhow got the MD/CEO mail ID and directly mail them, they will block you asap. u need to go by proper channel or someone from bank need to mark cc or recommend MD/CEO to u.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All banks who are using the Visa Lounge Program have access to this lounge, Signature & Infinite levels, provided they have not disabled access.

tattiman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was wondering is this 080 lounge the one which is on 1st floor ? or is there a different lounge which I have missed?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was wondering is this 080 lounge the one which is on 1st floor ? or is there a different lounge which I have missed?
Both are on 1st floor only. Opposite each other.
The place where there is a line to enter the BLR lounge, you'll find right opposite a staircase / escalator with signage for 080. Also, both are on the first floor, but are not accessible for transfer at the first floor, you can only connect via the ground floor.

Lordozb

TF Buzz
I know Infinia PP is not chargeable for domestic lounges but is it chargeable for international lounges in India?

Used
Regalia
Regalia First
Rubyx Amex
IDFC Wealth

Used all this CC till now for bangalore lounge access in T1 Domestic terminal