• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
paresh22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Groups About Post areas

• Is Swiggy service is in more demand compared to Zomato? My question is based on the less availability or very less discount available on Swiggy GV compared to Zomato GV.
    • Hehe
    Reactions: Vasuki
    paresh22
    paresh22
    I think you did not get my question. I asked why Swiggy GV are getting devalued very soon or disappear from various sites compared to Zomato GV's? Zomato GV remain with high discount.
    AnungUnRama
    AnungUnRama
    Yeah Swiggy is really hard nosed when it comes to offers, esp. gvs. Believe it or not, when I had first started ordering online (during COVID 1st wave) I had actually started with Swiggy. But then, I gradually shifted towards Zomato...
    akshayhs
    akshayhs
    Except for users of certain forums, the number of people buying GVs for their deliver to home orders are very less. Plus demand depends on your area of residence and the kind of offers on both these platforms for your restaurants of choice.
    Sometimes HDFC surprises you. Given 250 points redemption request today at 4.38 PM and its cashback got credited at 6.05 PM, like within 2 hrs only.
    Wow HDFC Billpay worked like BBPS payment for Axis card just now. Here I am in Axis app, looking for exact amount to pay, paid on hdfc billpay, then looking for this month transactions in axis app and it appeared the just paid bill amount in unbilled transaction list!!! Also got Axis sms that bill paid.:love:
    RIP Paytm Wallet (I used lot this wallet so will miss it)
    Payzapp app has gone mad. I am not using it but notifications are ON. Its sending madly same notification more than 10 times now
    1000082382.jpg
    I have chosen pharmeasy for some different health checkup packages for my parents. how should I manage ordering for them? I mean I created login there with my mobile number and can add packages and pay but how will I get separate packages order and its reports for them? I am thinking if its possible to keep my mobile number only for any communication/reports for them. Or I should create individual logins for them?
    Y
    Yugi
    I think they allow creation of profiles for each patient, atleast in Apollo app this feature is there, mostly Pharmeasy should also have it.
    V
    vijay.vj
    It has, I did it for my mom and brother... But looking at reports, I had a feeling if they are real or just made up.
    I got my HDFC Millennia CC network changed in middle of this quarter. Now I see my old card spend are not trackable as tracking milestone showing current new Visa card spend only. Should I still get milestone benefit if together old and new card cross 1lacs spend?
    I have LTF hdfc Millennia CC on Mastercard network. What is easiest way to convert it to Visa network by keeping LTF status? Call to customer care or write email to grievance?
    ashwink
    ashwink
    What is the main reason?
    paresh22
    paresh22
    I got some merchant who don't have card swipe machine but can accept payment via upi and Debit/credit card using bharatqr code. Hdfc Mastercard not working there. I can use any other card or upi there but don't want to find some more such merchants so better switch to visa.
    paresh22
    paresh22
    Got Visa millennia delivered today. Also the letter came with it clearly mentioned quarterly milestone reward either ₹1000 GV or 1 domestic Airport lounge voucher.
    Why GPay app is unable to add SC Smart CC? Its Visa card and the moment I type first 4 digits GPay says "Card type not supported". Does anyone knows about this issue?
    Has anyone used Park+ app for shopping small car accessories? Is the app good to purchase those small things for car? Do they deliver on time?
    Icici Airport Lounge Access:

Starting Apr 01, 2024, you can enjoy One complimentary airport lounge access by spending Rs. 35,000 in the preceding calendar quarter. Spends made in the preceding calendar quarter will unlock access for the subsequent calendar quarter.
    If I want to start using esim on new mobile phone from existing dual SIM phone, which SIM is good candidate for esim migration? Is it primary bank SIM that should be converted to esim or secondary non-bank SIM?
    NOOBY
    NOOBY
    If you need to give your device for repairs, physical can be removed and used on 2nd device directly but then how eSIM is transferred (temporarily) ?
    paresh22
    paresh22
    You can delete the eSIM profile before giving it to repair. Once back follow same process of adding eSIM profile. Operator send you QR code to scan that profile when you initially register for eSIM. Same profile can br used on same phone again.
    In short eSIM can't be transferred. But you can request your network operator to issue new eSIM for new device.
    Reactions: NOOBY
    akshayhs
    akshayhs
    Also keep in mind about the 24hr cooldown for incoming and outgoing SMS
    Does Axis need 8 days waiting for failed transaction to report chargeback? My transaction status is still in process since last 6 days but customer care phone banking asked to wait 2 more days.
    C
    CD.
    rubbish. rbi rules say 7 days you must report
    S
    sousnake
    But it is 7 working days. So @paresh22 wait accordingly & then you can go ahead.
    Can someone suggest a good tempered glass along with good sturdy back case for Samsung S23 ultra? When I searched on google/Amazon, found people complaining back case cover and tempered glass does not fit well together. Has anyone done that successfully?
    Looks like Airtel become desperate to get card issued to some more maybe eligible people. They first sent whatsApp message that complete your vkyc and now they sent like this

Hi Valued Airtel Customer,

Apologies for the earlier KYC message sent in error. Please ignore.
    Please apply for the card using the same link, if interested.

Again, Apology for the inconvenience caused
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…