• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis application issue

Premium

TF Buzz
I have applied for Airtel Axis around 7 days back, but I have not heard from Axis since then.
The msg I received was that we have received your application for review, and you will hear from us in 5–7 days. Still radio silence from them.
I tried checking the status via the CC track page by entering the C1-xxx-C1 cc application number, but it shows no details found for this number.
Can anyone guide me what to do next?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have applied for Airtel Axis around 7 days back, but I have not heard from Axis since then.
The msg I received was that we have received your application for review, and you will hear from us in 5–7 days. Still radio silence from them.
I tried checking the status via the CC track page by entering the C1-xxx-C1 cc application number, but it shows no details found for this number.
Can anyone guide me what to do next?
Please check whether your Cibil is hit by them!!!

I applied day before yesterday and the card appeared in my axis mobile app yesterday only

So it was pretty quick

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I mean, how do I check CIBIL hit? I use onecard to get monthly CIBIL score.
I think as per the new process, we are getting a real time sms if any financial institution makes a hard enquiry

I’m not sure if that’s working for non subscribed user as well

Premium

TF Buzz
Yeah, just checked they made a hard inquiry and then declined me the card. Funnily enough, SBI cashback was issued to me in 1 day, lol.

Tejo

TF Legend
I think as per the new process, we are getting a real time sms if any financial institution makes a hard enquiry

I’m not sure if that’s working for non subscribed user as well
real time sms

will get an sms in 3 working days with credit enquiry number.

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
There seems to be an issue going on with axis on 6th may i applied for axis ace cc but still there is no update regarding its status update.
Today i register a complaint with axis that it has been more than 10 working days still there is no update.

SHAURYAGG

TF Neo
Same here!!
had applied for axis atlas on 5th may, got no response till date, when I mailed them yesterday they said it would be updated after 2 weeks from date of application, till date I didn't got any msg or call regarding document upload. Does anybody have any idea ?

Premium

TF Buzz
Same here!!
had applied for axis atlas on 5th may, got no response till date, when I mailed them yesterday they said it would be updated after 2 weeks from date of application, till date I didn't got any msg or call regarding document upload. Does anybody have any idea ?
It is declined in all probability. Also, dm them on Twitter.

Astrella

TF Buzz
Same here, applied for pre-approved airtel axis card from axis app (Application no. starts with MLP), but only got 2 calls only to verify address (they repeat and ask if its right). Its been 7 days, will mail then tonight.

Astrella

TF Buzz
Small update: They called me and said they had some backend issue that that day, asked to reapply. Axis app is not showing reference no. anymore but offers are back and I can choose between cards with limit shown.