• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hidden Gem For Travellers (bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card)

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bob World VISA Sapphire Debit Card (Best Debit Card For Travellers)

-
One Airport Transfer Per Quarter (4 Times/Year)
- Both Pickup And Drop From / To Airport (You Can Avail Either Drop Or Pickup)
- Domestic Lounge Access As Well
- Charges 750+ tax Per Year
- 750 Rs Life Style Coupon As Joining Benefit
- Service Distance should Be Around 40 Kms And Total 3 People Can Use This Service With the Card Holder
- You Should Book this Service Prior 72 Hours By Calling 0008004420011
- You Should Maintain 20k per Quarter To Hold this Card

https://www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/accounts/saving-accounts/super-savings-personal-account ( You Can Convert Your Previous Account Variant To This Variant By Giving request In Branch).​

Very Important Note - You Can Only Apply this Card Through Branch Only And It Will Take Around 50 Days To Recieve this Card Through India Post

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I
got the card. called up visa concierge and booked the cab yesterday. but didn't receive any mail/sms as confirmation. when am I suppose to receive confirmation? or directly chauffeur details will come?
I booked airport drop on 3rd January by contacting visa concierge through whatsapp. Shared details & he gave me case ID and said confirmation/update will be shared 24 hrs prior. And I got details 16 hrs prior.

telescope

TF Ace
I

I booked airport drop on 3rd January by contacting visa concierge through whatsapp. Shared details & he gave me case ID and said confirmation/update will be shared 24 hrs prior. And I got details 16 hrs prior.
I have not received case id. booked it for next week.
I have called from a different mobile number and didn't tell them the bank registered mobile number. will it be a problem?
@pprakash11

Last edited:
I have a BOB Lite account which is a 0 Balance Account. Maintaining 3k and got LTF Rupay Platinum as default card with it.

Can I maintain a QAB of 10k and get Sapphire Card? Will my Rupay Platinum close if I apply Sapphire card?

telescope

TF Ace
I have a BOB Lite account which is a 0 Balance Account. Maintaining 3k and got LTF Rupay Platinum as default card with it.

Can I maintain a QAB of 10k and get Sapphire Card? Will my Rupay Platinum close if I apply Sapphire card?
i don't know if you'll be eligible to apply for sapphire with lite account even after maintaining balance.

no cards will be closed. baroda allows more than 1 cards at the same time.

ritwik2000

TF Ace

no someone tried it before but did not got. he got the following error - not available for pmjdy account. but you can still try to fulfil the criteria and check with bank and tell them to apply visa signature,

jetesh

TF Ace
I

Which car was sent by the company? Overall experience. Have you used any other offers or benefits?

jetesh

TF Ace
What are the benefits of this card
Features & Benefits of the BoB World Opulence - Visa Infinite (Metal Edition) Debit Card:

1. Complimentary Airport Pickup and Drop Service (haven't specified any number)
2. Unlimited International Airport Lounge Visits
3. Unlimited Domestic Airport Lounge Access
4. Complimentary Club Marriott Membership for a year
5. Golf Programme: Complimentary sessions at select Golf courses
6. Health and Wellness benefits - Discounts/Vouchers/Memberships on select brands
7. Complimentary dining benefits and curated experiences at select hotels
8. Offers from Premium Brands: such as Satya Paul, Truefitt & Hill, Brooks Brothers and House of Masaba
9. Room upgrades, late checkouts, complimentary benefits at select hotels, which are a part of the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Features & Benefits of the BoB World Opulence - Visa Infinite (Metal Edition) Debit Card:

6. Health and Wellness benefits - Discounts/Vouchers/Memberships on select brands
8. Offers from Premium Brands: such as Satya Paul, Truefitt & Hill, Brooks Brothers and House of Masaba
9. Room upgrades, late checkouts, complimentary benefits at select hotels, which are a part of the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
What are the charges though? NRV for radiance?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

What is your location?
If you're also from Delhi/ NCR then I can come with you!!

Kya pta 2 accounts ek sath kholne se kuch extra benefits de de ... Jaise ki reduced fees ya locker etc!!😁😁

SANTOSHJ1983

TF Buzz
The ride should be in that quarter, and booking can be done anytime.

Not possible as per your example.
Quarter here means Jan-Mar/Apr-June etc or from card received month the quarter starts. can you clarify ? So i can Sapphire DC apply when new quarter starts ...
Also got virtual rupay platinum and physical Rupay Select card from the app itself.
VISA Sapphire DC option shows in app and netbanking . So both physical cards should be FYF and lifestyle voucher is bonus then. When is the lifestyle voucher pin expected to receive once card is received.
Should i try to apply thru app or netbanking or go to branch and apply offline ?
Anybody got it thru online application ?

Attachments

• BOB_Sapphire.jpeg
    BOB_Sapphire.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

telescope

TF Ace
Quarter here means Jan-Mar/Apr-June etc or from card received month the quarter starts. can you clarify ? So i can Sapphire DC apply when new quarter starts ...
Also got virtual rupay platinum and physical Rupay Select card from the app itself.
VISA Sapphire DC option shows in app and netbanking . So both physical cards should be FYF and lifestyle voucher is bonus then. When is the lifestyle voucher pin expected to receive once card is received.
Should i try to apply thru app or netbanking or go to branch and apply offline ?
Anybody got it thru online application ?
Calendar quarter it is.
Lifestyle voucher pin comes in 1 week.
Can apply from app.