• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No LTF upgrade (Only Sapphiro , MMT signature and some Manchester all paid )

1) Salaried
2) ICICI Platinum Card since 2023 March and Coral Rupay - Started with 70k limit now standing at 3L
3) Salary account with ICICI since 2022 November. (salary >75 and < 1L)
4) No other relationship
5) Coral Rupay back in sept or oct
6) Spent more than 2.5L in the last 6 months. and most likely < 3.5L in the entire card duration.
7) Threatened ICICI with closing my account if rubyx not offered LTF back in June 2023. But they knew my organisation has Exclusive contract with them. (Not sure how this info helps here)
8) Doesn't maintain much AMB but my SIPs go through this account.

BTW. Blocked the ICICI platinum because of a fraudulent transaction in march and I just didn't bother requesting for a new one.
In your case just stop using cards for 2 to 3 months and then use it for a month..
In 6 months let’s see what happens..
Nothing else can be done .. just need to get into that algorithm

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got rubyx Dual Card LTF yesterday one one account, Rubyx FYF on second (Not taken), Paid on all other accounts.

Got rubyx ltf on the oldest account (10 Year old account)

Had coral rupay & Apay only on this account

Hope this helps to get some criteria info.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
With me , I have
1) SB Wealth acount - 1.5 years old
2) TRV - 20L
3) Amazon Pay , Coral - VISA, Rupay and AMEX all with 7.7 L CL and about 5.8 years old CC..

Still getting PVC emeralde paid both in iOS and Net banking.. tried to check with andirod, regisrtation failed for too many attempts .. have to wait for 24 hours to get it unblocked..
In trying to undersatand, how this algorithm works, I wasted one CIBIL enquiry.. Not oly this, I got a shocker of instant rejection.. not sure I am on their block list..

Here was what I did.

Even though I got, a pre - approved Emeralde PVC paid offer, I thought I would give it a go trying to apply for a new CC.
After it took my mobile and OTP , it told me I got existing upgrade offer.. It asked me whether to take the upgrade offer or new application, ..
I chose new application.. and after CIBIL hit and successful office email verification ..

Ta daaaah... :D :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1715101204450.png

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The guys who are getting these upgrade offers, are you ICICI salary account holders?
Can you pls elaborate a little bit on your relationship with ICICI.. thanks..
Want to get some analysis done for the greater cause to the community. Thanks again
I just got the offer today.
icici used to be my salary account but now I just use it as a zero balance account for day to day txns
have icici plat, apay, coral rupay with 9.4L limit. Got offer for dual rubyx LTF, took it
I do have decent spends on the cards though, I used it for 2-3L over last year.

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just got the offer today.
icici used to be my salary account but now I just use it as a zero balance account for day to day txns
have icici plat, apay, coral rupay with 9.4L limit. Got offer for dual rubyx, took it
Same case with my fathers account, he used to work in icici. Maybe salary accounts specific offer.

Reactions: SSV

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
In trying to undersatand, how this algorithm works, I wasted one CIBIL enquiry.. Not oly this, I got a shocker of instant rejection.. not sure I am on their block list..

Here was what I did.

Even though I got, a pre - approved Emeralde PVC paid offer, I thought I would give it a go trying to apply for a new CC.
After it took my mobile and OTP , it told me I got existing upgrade offer.. It asked me whether to take the upgrade offer or new application, ..
I chose new application.. and after CIBIL hit and successful office email verification ..

Ta daaaah... :D :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1715101204450.png
I also did the same....holding three icici cards...still they rejected my application...and got the cibil hit too...I just praying that they did a personal loan hit so that I can get it removed...I have done it three times previously....

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I also did the same....holding three icici cards...still they rejected my application...and got the cibil hit too...I just praying that they did a personal loan hit so that I can get it removed...I have done it three times previously....

Mine is Credit Card enquiry only..

1715101786459.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
did it yesterday......thought maybe I can get it as a new.....either sapphiro or rubyx ltf....but rejected a.there itself...
I suspect because we got 3 or more cards they rejected instantly.. I got 4cards..
It seems for us ,upgrade is the only option... unfortunately...