• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting Other Pre Approved Offers from ICICI but no LE on CC

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I hold ICICI Coral Visa , Coral Rupay and Apay all with shared limit of 1.60L + Privilege Savings with 0 MAB.
All cards are 6 months Old as I got all of them together and my Savings account is about 6 years old.
I have been getting Car Loan , 2 Wheeler , Commercial Property, Home Loan and Personal Loan offers as Pre-approved. All the offers are showing their limits too in iMobile.

I have paid all my dues before bill generation mostly as of now but I haven't received any LE offers .
I requested LE by sending CRLIM text too but it returned as I am ineligible.

Any idea what to expect or to do get LE.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I hold ICICI Coral Visa , Coral Rupay and Apay all with shared limit of 1.20L + Privilege Savings with 0 MAB.
All cards are 6 months Old as I got all of them together and my Savings account is about 6 years old.
I have been getting Car Loan , 2 Wheeler , Commercial Property, Home Loan and Personal Loan offers as Pre-approved. All the offers are showing their limits too in iMobile.

I have paid all my dues before bill generation mostly as of now but I haven't received any LE offers .

Just stop using them for 3 months and use a bit for a couple of months and again stop using for another three months and see the magic

ksen13

TF Premier
I hold ICICI Coral Visa , Coral Rupay and Apay all with shared limit of 1.20L + Privilege Savings with 0 MAB.

Icici privilege banking zero AMB HOW ??
@SplendorSuperman @S S V